Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 03:51 PM

Re: Where were you

Ack we did things arse from elbow, and didn't get married until the kids had grown up and moved out. It was a lovely day though, in a registry office, with a several course meal in a posh hotel nearby. Family only, then floated around Scotland for 2 weeks on honeymoon. Very down to earth.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 03:52 PM

We didn't have any alcohol at our wedding, neither of our parents drank, nor did we at that time, so it didn't bother us at all.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 03:58 PM

V and I married in a registry office with 8 others present. It was that dead time between Christmas and New Year. Lunch was at a local hotel (Christmas menu), free bar. We spent the night at V's parents then drove to Stoke Fleming, Nr. Dartmouth for a 3 night honeymoon, staying here. We'd stayed there a couple of times before and several times since. The reason for only 3 nights honeymoon was I had to return to Rome on Jan 2nd to get ready for a 4 week long business trip to Brazil. V stayed with her parents until I got back.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Champagne?

I always knew you were posh.

You and Mr Rip had a good life, easy to tell from your posts.

Onwards and upwards Rip.

He would like that, he would not like you to be miserable for the rest of your life.
Awwwe thank you .....The bubbles went up my nose
funny how you never forget those fizzy moments .

I’m feeling sad ...giving away my koi tomorrow , some I’ve had for almost 40 yrs ..not bad as conditions in the U.K. aren’t perfect ..they are posher than me & high maintenance.

I’m sure you’re marching strongly onwards ... exhausting isn’t it.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Awwwe thank you .....The bubbles went up my nose
funny how you never forget those fizzy moments .

I’m feeling sad ...giving away my koi tomorrow , some I’ve had for almost 40 yrs ..not bad as conditions in the U.K. aren’t perfect ..they are posher than me & high maintenance.

I’m sure you’re marching strongly onwards ... exhausting isn’t it.
Oh, I am sorry to read about your koi. I know this must be heartbreaking. I hope they thrive.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top