Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 02:56 PM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Originally Posted by macywack ->
@ Barry & Macy ......... cuckoos? Lovely stuff and something I've not heard for a while here, sadly.
Mrs Zaphod did see the pair of buzzards yesterday she tells me, which could well be why.

So great morning walkies, heard the cuckoo, saw a dipper along the river, saw a tree creeper a few feet away and stood and listened to a grasshopper warbler, all within half a mile

How lovely Macy, sounds a lovely walk.

I haven't heard a Cuckoo for several years now, but I live in hope.

Saw FIVE Red Kites here two days ago though.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 03:42 PM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Originally Posted by macywack ->
@ Barry & Macy ......... cuckoos? Lovely stuff and something I've not heard for a while here, sadly.
Mrs Zaphod did see the pair of buzzards yesterday she tells me, which could well be why.

So great morning walkies, heard the cuckoo, saw a dipper along the river, saw a tree creeper a few feet away and stood and listened to a grasshopper warbler, all within half a mile

I wouldn't know what any of then look like or sound like!

I'm going to have to take a look in an actual book ........... but aren't we lucky to be able to experience wildlife like this?
Fortunately my son (12) appreciate things like this too.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top