Join for free
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 04:23 PM

Well this should be interesting....

UK clubbers are being used as a trial for a massive club night.... a negative COVID test is the only way to get in, and more than 6,000 are expected to attend!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-56943652
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 04:34 PM

Re: Well this should be interesting....

I think it is a crazy idea and could lead to another spike in the virus. I know they are all supposed to have had tests, but they aren't always accurate.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 04:37 PM

Why Liverpool?

6000 young people let loose in what is bound to end up as all Liverpool p*ss-ups have done for generations a combination of blood, vomit, urine (and probably the rest) and quite possibly a few brand new conceptions --- why? Just WHY?

Liverpool. Sheese.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Why Liverpool?

6000 young people let loose in what is bound to end up as all Liverpool p*ss-ups have done for generations a combination of blood, vomit, urine (and probably the rest) and quite possibly a few brand new conceptions --- why? Just WHY?

Liverpool. Sheese.
I know, right?! Maybe that's why they chose it...Liverpudlians are not known for their cautiousness! So if they can survive a party like that, maybe its all good for the rest of the UK? Heaven help anyone who catches the virus though....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2021, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I know, right?! Maybe that's why they chose it...Liverpudlians are not known for their cautiousness! So if they can survive a party like that, maybe its all good for the rest of the UK? Heaven help anyone who catches the virus though....
From my memories of Liverpool back in the day Liverpool is a Smörgåsbord of Virus's, bacteria, bugs, and things that go bump (and grind) in the night.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top