Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 05:32 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning all, the first of May and yet another frosty start and another showery day ahead they say, hey ho, same old same old..

I am booked for my second injection this afternoon but no other plans yet, I should be putting some plants out but they will have to stay in for a few more days yet until the frosts stop..

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 06:05 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good Morning May Goslings!

Waiting in for Amazon this morning - two DVDs and some basic jewellery findings.

Just made a cauldron of Leek, Potato and Garlic soup and some crusty rolls - should keep me going for a while.

Stay safe - have fun.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 06:26 AM

My son drove down from Sydney for a visit. He helped me change the battery in my car. I gave him some succulents for his flat.

It actually rained this arvo for about 15 minutes and I finally emptied the tray of my car of camping gear from last weekend.

Tonight we are booked in at a local restaurant for dinner - have to book these days on a weekend because social distancing has reduced the capacity of so many places.

I also remembered to book in at my doctors for a flu injection on Tuesday.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 06:58 AM

Morning everyone! Just up and helped Mr P pack for another walk. I never go with him as his walking = me running! So its a day for me to potter and go to the post office with a return. Have a lovely day
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 08:00 AM

good morning, cold but no frost and now the sun is out. My overnight camera is still showing the two hedgehogs courting, nearly a mating but they went off camera so it might have happened. Some planning to do in the garden, a new paved area going in next week ready for an Arbour, so the turf that is lifted will create a mound for some meadow turf to go on, hopefully
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 08:56 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Been out, got some more plants and now back home waiting for it to warm up a bit before I venture into the garden.

I can only do a bit at a time, regular breaks.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 09:13 AM

Morning all.

I can’t believe how chilly it is still.

Another trip into town for me. Just for Specsavers again, and the library. If I have time I might wander around B&M and Poundstretcher.

Our McDonalds has now shut in favour of the two (1 newly opened) on the south side of the bridge, and meaning those of us in the north part of the town have to drive there. I used to pop in for a lovely coffee, or a happy meal. Pffft, not any more!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 09:23 AM

Good morning everyone...and hello frosty May

I can't believe how late I am this morning ....can't be lounging about here I have work to do.

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 09:24 AM

Good morning everyone I looked out of the window at 6am, yet another heavy frost and white fields.

I planted my sweet peas out yesterday into a big pot with wigwam canes and draped a plastic sheet around the pot so all was well. It takes ages each evening having to cover things to protect from frost.

One sad little runner bean has braved the cold in the mini greenhouse, I have planted a second lot in pots in the spare bedroom, at this rate I will start picking them in September.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2021, 09:27 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a lovely sunny day here. Today Tony & I are going to create a guard for my cherry bush to protect if from birds.
I have come up with the idea of making one from a folding clothes airer & wire netting.

Don't think we'll be doing much else today.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top