Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2021, 09:22 PM

Re: Will one of their own be classed as Transphobic?

I don't like them.

End of story.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2021, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I don't like them.

End of story.
They don't like them(selves) either Todger!

I have often wondered if its a generation thing...y'know, like every generation has railed against something, and tried to change things...I wonder if there's nothing left for them to fight for, and so they fight themselves.....?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2021, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I can never get my head around this subject. If a person is born with a penis that is a male and born with a vagina it's a woman. There are freaks of nature which are born with both and I totally get that these people need to identify as one so I am all in favour of changing to one sex or the other.

I hear about so many of these 'trans' people regretting the surgery, what then!

I'm sorry but I cannot open my mind on this subject, my mind is made up and just won;t budge as much as I try understand it. This is me being truthful, to some that may seem like I am judgemental, perhaps I am then, I dunno.
Coincidentally, I have just watched the (old) Coronation Street episode in which Hayley comes clean to Roy Cropper about how she was a bloke.

Roy found it impossible to comprehend her/his situation and, to be honest, I found it difficult not to feel sorry for them both.

To be honest, I believe that the relatively recent advances in surgery to enable the conversion of one sex to the other has opened up a can of worms.

In the old days, people were aware of the existence of inverts and such people seemed to manage to form relationships with others of their kinds.

Now we see some taking advantage of a male physique and converting it into a 'female' body simply to cheat in competitive 'sport'. There has to be something wrong with that.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2021, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
They don't like them(selves) either Todger!

I have often wondered if its a generation thing...y'know, like every generation has railed against something, and tried to change things...I wonder if there's nothing left for them to fight for, and so they fight themselves.....?
I feel that way, about all fights being done, but, that is Ok, no need to start fighting yourself though, just be happy in the audience, let someone else be the advocate.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 03:51 AM

I don't understand why this is an issue, the athletics bodies have limits on the amount of testosterone a person can have to take part in female events. It stops that Caster Semenya taking part as a female so it will definitely stop any transgender person taking part. There is no debate or need for anybody else to stick their oar in whether a celebrity or not.

Sounds like a beat up to me.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 06:22 AM

What a load of old B****S

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top