Join for free
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 01:38 PM

Asian Racial Hate Crime Increasing!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-56937299

Asian hate crime is increasing rapidly during the pandemic, people of Chinese origin are being blamed for the virus! This inexcusable nastiness was started by that evil psycho, Trump. Racists are the scum of the earth and should be treated as such.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 01:56 PM

Re: Asian Racial Hate Crime Increasing!

I think that's in the US not here. There was a spike of discrimination here against Chinese people at the start of the pandemic, but that was a year ago.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I think that's in the US not here. There was a spike of discrimination here against Chinese people at the start of the pandemic, but that was a year ago.

Yes, I remember that too, Annie.
I don't doubt it will be transferred to Indian people now.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by RJG ->
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-56937299

Asian hate crime is increasing rapidly during the pandemic, people of Chinese origin are being blamed for the virus! This inexcusable nastiness was started by that evil psycho, Trump. Racists are the scum of the earth and should be treated as such.
Another crap report from the BBC. Months out of date - probably over a year.

Initially there was fear about Chinese people in the UK but that very soon subsided. It wasn't based on race though it was based on common sense because of the frequency of which catering staff and their families travel to visit China and Covid is originating in Wuhan. On that basis your mini-rant against the very best POTUS that America has had for years is nonsense.

As for racial awareness, it has its place.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
On that basis your mini-rant against the very best POTUS that America has had for years is nonsense.
Trump still believes and behaves like he is POTUS. Delusional people do not make good presidents. (my opinion only. No debate required )
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2021, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Trump still believes and behaves like he is POTUS. Delusional people do not make good presidents. (my opinion only. No debate required )
Better than senile old farts like Greasy Feely Old Joe though.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top