Join for free
Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2021, 08:23 PM

Re: Bill and Linda Gates Divorcing.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
So did I Mups! His verbal attacks have all been about feminists & I doubt he has known many celebrity feminists!
Well, without going into too much detail, all I can say is that yes, at the very core of feminist philosophy, is a seething, raging anger at men.

I once supported women and their goals of improving and controlling their own lives. However, for the last 28 years, I have avoided feminists at all costs. At the first hint that a woman is a feminist, I become a magician.. Bakerman disappears.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
In honesty bakerman, the streets here, aren’t full of woman dressed like that, I agree about the rest of your post.
As I said, "Perhaps Great Britain is a very different kind of place". A chilly, rainy country ??? However, warm and balmy countries, like Mexico, Costa Rica, The Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and the warmer parts of the U.S. ,all countries I have either lived in or at least visited, do indeed have plenty of women walking the streets dressed as I showed. Perhaps I could have chosen a more precise phrase than "the streets are filled with". Perhaps I should have said, 'quite a few'. I still believe my point is valid. Many attractive women love to strut their beautiful bodies and drive men wild in the process. Anyone doubt that ? Ok. Go to Miami Beach during college spring break and check out the ultra skimpy bikini's.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	107736-Neesy-Rizzo-Topless-Lingerie-18-TheFappeningTop.com_.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	15450   Click image for larger version

Name:	normal_wedgie-41.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	15451  
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Well, without going into too much detail, all I can say is that yes, at the very core of feminist philosophy, is a seething, raging anger at men.

I once supported women and their goals of improving and controlling their own lives. However, for the last 28 years, I have avoided feminists at all costs. At the first hint that a woman is a feminist, I become a magician.. Bakerman disappears.

What is feminism in simple terms?
Feminism is a social and political movement. Feminism is about changing the way that people see male and female rights (mainly female), and campaigning for equal ones. Somebody who follows feminism is called a feminist. Feminism began in the 18th century with the Enlightenment.

See Bakerman, If feminism began in the 18th century you should have learned how to deal with it by now!
All women want is to be treated equally, yet in many ways men see themselves as superior.

These days men are wearing makeup and appearing very effeminate...... perhaps they are copying wildlife species, where the male has to change how he looks to get a partner!
You never know, if lots of men made a bigger effort to look attractive, perhaps the wealthy women would be desperate to get them into bed and buy them expensive presents....especially if they wore tiny speedos!

If you think all feminist women use sexy appearance to attract a man, so they can get their hands on his money, then you must be an MCP.
bakerman
Mexico

07-05-2021, 08:44 AM

What is feminism in simple terms?
Feminism is a social and political movement. Feminism is about changing the way that people see male and female rights (mainly female), and campaigning for equal ones. Somebody who follows feminism is called a feminist. Feminism began in the 18th century with the Enlightenment.

See Bakerman, If feminism began in the 18th century you should have learned how to deal with it by now!
All women want is to be treated equally, yet in many ways men see themselves as superior.

These days men are wearing makeup and appearing very effeminate...... perhaps they are copying wildlife species, where the male has to change how he looks to get a partner!
You never know, if lots of men made a bigger effort to look attractive, perhaps the wealthy women would be desperate to get them into bed and buy them expensive presents....especially if they wore tiny speedos!

If you think all feminist women use sexy appearance to attract a man, so they can get their hands on his money, then you must be an MCP.
Twink, your definition, as far as it goes, is correct. However, you left out the very essence of feminism... ie; the seething, raging anger at men. Feminists blame all ills on men. Remove that anger/blame and feminism collapses like a deflating balloon.
Moreover, feminists are in direct competition with men. Many are trying to "out man" men. certainly not something that a potential spouse would look forward to. Hollywood panders to feminists. In the movie Charlie's Angels, Drew Barrymore is tied to a chair and guarded by 5 tough guys. She breaks free from her bindings and beats holy hell out of all 5 guys. Great role model for feminists.
Additionally, I did NOT make any statement linking feminists with women who flaunt their bodies. In fact, I find the exact opposite to be true. A very large percentage of feminists wear some of the worst clothing/shoes imaginable ie; birkenstocks and/or combat boots. Yuck ! IMO Birkenstocks are the shoe equivalent of birth control devices. Wear Birkenstocks and men flee.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 08:53 AM

Hi

I have also travelled the World, and yes, it is full of beautiful women.

This is a good thing and beauty is to be admired and if you have a gorgeous body, why not show it off?

Beauty is also cultural, beauty can be in a hijab or in a bikini or topless.

My body is not gorgeous, I keep it well covered.

Beautiful women are not all on the take or available or out to ensnare men.

They are to be admired and respected, not criticised.
bakerman
Mexico

07-05-2021, 09:16 AM

[B]

Ah, MCP , male chauvinist pig. Now there is a phrase which is sure to endear men to feminists. Precisely the kind of seething, raging anger I previously spoke of.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 09:32 AM

Bakerman, you seem to have a big problem with how you see women, as you have done similar threads to this before.

Perhaps if you stopped being so suspicious, and critical, you would understand us better.

It seems very odd that nobody else sees only these trashy, taunting, flash, men-hating women, but you. So that to me, that says enough.

I'm out of this unpleasant, woman-hating thread now.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 10:05 AM

Oh dear!,a bit o' mysogyny going on here from a Man whos love life
is very unsatisfactory to say the least...I believe I've read somewhere
in posts You made in the past that You prefer Women form Thailand?
Are They more obedient than Women from other Countries and that's why You like Them more?
As for Feminists having a seething,raging,anger against Men...jeeze!..get a grip Man..Maybe if You changed Your attitude towards Women You would be a happier wee Bunny instead of having a seething.raging,anger against Women..just saying,

PS, I'm a Feminist and I look exactly like that Tall blonde
in Your Picture,
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 10:15 AM

As I said, "Perhaps Great Britain is a very different kind of place". A chilly, rainy country ??? However, warm and balmy countries, like Mexico, Costa Rica, The Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong and the warmer parts of the U.S. ,all countries I have either lived in or at least visited, do indeed have plenty of women walking the streets dressed as I showed. Perhaps I could have chosen a more precise phrase than "the streets are filled with". Perhaps I should have said, 'quite a few'. I still believe my point is valid. Many attractive women love to strut their beautiful bodies and drive men wild in the process. Anyone doubt that ? Ok. Go to Miami Beach during college spring break and check out the ultra skimpy bikini's.
That’s because you only notice these women Bakerman
There are plenty of other women walking around not strutting their stuff but these don’t catch your eye.
As an older man if you try and pull an attractive young woman unless you are are obviously a very rich man / handsome young man expect to be rejected .
Many girls in Thailand and the Philippines are very poor and look for a way out of poverty ( via a man ) it’s the truth I’m afraid .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2021, 11:22 AM

I still believe my point is valid. Many attractive women love to strut their beautiful bodies and drive men wild in the process. Anyone doubt that ? Ok. Go to Miami Beach during college spring break and check out the ultra skimpy bikini's.

No,I don’t doubt that “ some” do, same as “ some” men love to strut their physique, would you doubt that?

Why just “ some” woman bakerman?

What about “ some” men?.....

Why shouldn’t a man or woman show off their physique ,if they
choose to?......doesn’t mean they want the men or woman to go sex crazy over them, maybe for some, and what if they did, whose business is it?........” THEIRS “...

Seriously....what is your point.?

Page 11 of 14 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top