Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 10:44 AM

Re: Bill and Linda Gates Divorcing.

I totally agree about it not being fact. I was just speculating based on her activism in recent years. From the interview they were staying together for the kids. Perhaps didn't want to disrupt Jennifer's studies and were waiting until Phoebe was grown up enough.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 11:08 AM

Well it seems that having a go at racist people is now out of date, so lets have a go at the feminists now

Some women wanted the vote and fought to get it! Some women wanted to be educated , to get better jobs that paid a fair wage.
Are they feminists , or is it just that some men don't like women who can fight their own battles, provide for themselves and have their own opinions?

Women are no longer baby producing machines that stay home, clean the house & look after their partners. They can do that if they want to, but many are now learning that they can have what they want, do what they want & pay for it themselves!
I would never call myself a feminist, but I would make sure any man treated me as an equal..... otherwise I would not have any man in my life!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Sorry to disagree with you, Bret, but "a very feminist message" is the exact opposite of "a feminine message".
Dead on bakerman !!👍👍
It's probably a taxation Dodge ??

Donkeyman! 🤗🤗
bret
australia - travelling from west to east?
bret is male 

04-05-2021, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Sorry to disagree with you, Bret, but "a very feminist message" is the exact opposite of "a feminine message".
beg ya pardon - a slip of the proverbial slip!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well it seems that having a go at racist people is now out of date, so lets have a go at the feminists now

Some women wanted the vote and fought to get it! Some women wanted to be educated , to get better jobs that paid a fair wage.
Are they feminists , or is it just that some men don't like women who can fight their own battles, provide for themselves and have their own opinions?

Women are no longer baby producing machines that stay home, clean the house & look after their partners. They can do that if they want to, but many are now learning that they can have what they want, do what they want & pay for it themselves!
I would never call myself a feminist, but I would make sure any man treated me as an equal..... otherwise I would not have any man in my life!

Being treated as an equal, like respect, has to be earned. Women seem to forget that.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 01:01 PM

Couldn’t it just be they grew apart and it has nothing to do with feminism? People change in a marriage and sometimes you end up with someone you don’t really know anymore!

They both sound extremely busy people and due to not seeing each other as much, they just may have drifted apart?

One of them might have had bad habits? Sometimes, what endears you to someone at the beginning, starts to irritate you as time passes!

...but then again, none of us know what happens behind closed doors!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Being treated as an equal, like respect, has to be earned. Women seem to forget that.
Some women and some men seem to forget that...not an entire sex.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

04-05-2021, 01:25 PM

It could just be that she is fed up with his morning breath and duvet farts.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->

Sound a bit selfish to me Twink.....I want, I want, I want, Because men can't have babies they are being blackmailed into submission.
No wonder so many ladies are divorced with that kind of attitude, being married is a team thing, and there is no I in Team....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Well I certainly haven't forgotten. If any man doesn't treat me as an equal & with the same respect I show them, then I don't want him in my life.
You said, in a recent post, " I don't like other people's children" so would you accept that they don't need to show you any respect ?

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top