Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 06:09 AM

Good Morning Friday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A dry day after yesterdays horrible rain.

More planting out, more watering in the polytunnel, more sowing inside.

The garden is too saturated to work on properly.

Car is still not back from the garage, with means they will no longer be used.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 06:39 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Good morning Swimmy, and all who follow. Dry this morning and its going to be warmer later. Food shopping and post office today, and catching up with a friend over coffee. Have a lovely day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 07:06 AM

Good morning all, dull and drizzle here at the moment which is forecast to last a few hours, so it looks like inside jobs until it cheers up a bit.

Nothing planned really, other than maybe a trip to the shops for Rosemary to take some ill fitting clothes back, it's a real problem now that the fitting rooms in stores are all closed up, but it must be an even bigger pain for the shops having to exchange and refund so many things later.

Have a good day folks
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 07:16 AM

good morning Friday people, looks like a dry day, taking Mrs M for her second jab this morning, tesco delivery at 2pm ish, then i'll need a rest
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All.

A dry day after yesterdays horrible rain.

More planting out, more watering in the polytunnel, more sowing inside.

The garden is too saturated to work on properly.

Car is still not back from the garage, with means they will no longer be used.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Don't be too quick to dispense with them, Swimmy, good garages are hard to find and there may be a good reason why they are late returning your car. Were they not also going to bring potting compost for you? I cannot think of many who would do that.

Good Morning everyone,

Hoping to meet up with a friend for coffee and shopping this morning - the jury is still out on this afternoon.

Have a fun day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 07:43 AM

Good morning everyone

My sister is coming to see the house today she hasn't seen it in the flesh yet because of the lockdown. She is well known for her forthright views and speaking her mind having been a head mistress ......she scares the cats and treats me like a naughty student I love her really I just have to remember to stand to attention

Preparing a vegan lunch and watching my Ps and Qs....hopefully I will survive.

Have a good day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone

My sister is coming to see the house today she hasn't seen it in the flesh yet because of the lockdown. She is well known for her forthright views and speaking her mind having been a head mistress ......she scares the cats and treats me like a naughty student I love her really I just have to remember to stand to attention

Preparing a vegan lunch and watching my Ps and Qs....hopefully I will survive.

Have a good day everyone
Haha, sounds just like my sister Summer...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 08:31 AM

Morning folks.

My exciting day consists of changing my bed linen. I might wash it today. Or I might not.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 09:02 AM

Good morning all overcast but a dry day ahead.

Hope to potter in the garden later and plant my geraniums.
I’m way behind with my garden this year, I would normally have my plants in by now. Funny old year!

Enjoy your day folks...
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2021, 09:09 AM

Good morning - Nothing physical today. Our son and his helper are coming here to sort a few matters out. I'll be phoning my brother this afternoon. I suppose I could go out for walk later if the rain holds off.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top