Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2021, 04:08 PM

Re: Muliculturism? does it really work?

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Yes, l think it's too late allready JBR ?
These Moslem areas have now become entrenched and will NEVER
ever be populated by its original inhabitants again!! These areas
will only expand untill the whole city becomes Moslem owned
and Moslem run, we allready have Moslem mayors etc !!
Moslems are allready well represented in central government
structures and Moslems will continue to press for more UNTILL
they have the ability to start changing the enti re system ??
This has allready happened as witnessed by some of the posts
on this forum !!
Yes, I'm afraid it's true.

At present, only the large conurbations are heavily populated by muslims, but their numbers continue to grow out of proportion to those of the general population.

Logically, then, they will at some time in the (probably distant) future become the majority of the population. Not in my lifetime, thankfully.

This is not because I have any particular dislike of muslims in general. As I have said before, I know a number of muslims - admittedly the more educated ones - who I like and respect. These also include the surgeons who operated on my eye and appear to have done a good job!

The only thing that makes me sad is that what is at present a white 'anglo-saxon' country will eventually lose its identity.

I wonder whether its (generally proud and exemplary) history will also disappear.

Perhaps I'm exaggerating? As I said, I shall not be here to worry about it.
bret
australia - travelling from west to east?
bret is male 

13-05-2021, 10:01 AM

the world is continuously changing but as those "white anglo saxons" sailed the seas and anglicised well for a while India and Malaya , HK etc etc - they have all changed back to the originals and now is the time for UK to be mulitculturalcised!! - and the world keeps on turning mind you don't fall off?

proud and exemplary - hmm that will take some debating - good slave traders perhaps??
bret
bret is male 

13-05-2021, 10:30 AM

Mind you? - if you are still watching "Escape to the Country" over there - you wouldn't think anything had changed at all - a different world heh? and let's be honest there is tonnes and tonnes of it out there away from the maddening crowds?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by bret ->
the world is continuously changing but as those "white anglo saxons" sailed the seas and anglicised well for a while India and Malaya , HK etc etc - they have all changed back to the originals and now is the time for UK to be mulitculturalcised!! - and the world keeps on turning mind you don't fall off?

proud and exemplary - hmm that will take some debating - good slave traders perhaps??
Of course. My mistake. We British are nowhere near as good as you Australians, are we?
Well that's the impression I get, anyway.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by bret ->

And the problem with that is? Such things must be viewed with contemporary norms.
bret
bret is male 

13-05-2021, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Of course. My mistake. We British are nowhere near as good as you Australians, are we?
Well that's the impression I get, anyway.
you got that right buddy! now can ya spare me a dime?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 02:44 PM

I have given up caring tbh. We have given our identity away on a plate and we will suffer for it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

13-05-2021, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by longdogs ->
i have given up caring tbh. We have given our identity away on a plate and we will suffer for it.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have given up caring tbh. We have given our identity away on a plate and we will suffer for it.
Haven't you heard? You can identify as whatever you like these days...just not as you are though, y'know, cos that's not cool anymore, apparently.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2021, 10:54 PM

The problem with talking about culture is that there are numerous, different answers to the question, what is our culture?
We have been multicultural for ages, both within and without our racial identifiers, if there are any is such a mongrel race.
The difference now is that the population has grown to such an extent a small, barely visible percentage then is a large number that is much more noticeable now.
The Right are fond of referring to the multicultural experiment which just a cursory examination can show is clearly nonsense. But it gives the false impression that, as an experiment, it can be ended and we can return to some mythical White Supremacist golden age. Quite how such a clock wind-back can be achieved without some latter day holocaust is beyond me.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top