Join for free
Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2021, 12:10 PM

Re: Conformity and Andrew Lloyd Webber

nhs.uk

What's in a vaccine?
Most people are not concerned about vaccine ingredients and know that they are safe.

The main ingredient of any vaccine is a small amount of bacteria, virus or toxin that's been weakened or destroyed in a laboratory first.

This means there's no risk of healthy people catching a disease from a vaccine. It's also why you might see vaccines being called "live" or "killed" vaccines.

What's the difference between a live or killed vaccine?
Live and killed vaccine comparison
Live (weakened) vaccines Killed (destroyed) vaccines
Contain viruses or bacteria that have been weakened Contain viruses or bacteria that have been destroyed
Cannot be given to people with a weakened immune system Can still be given to people with a weakened immune system
Gives long-term protection Often needs several doses or a booster vaccine for full protection
Other vaccine ingredients
Vaccines sometimes contain other ingredients that make the vaccine safe and more effective.

There's no evidence that any of these ingredients cause harm when used in such small amounts.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2021, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
As children most of us would have had various injections that could have had a negative effect on our health.

Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio and Whooping Cough.

Nobody should feel intimidated, whatever decision they make.

An understanding of how vaccines work might alleviate some concerns.
The majority of those vaccines were a one off Cinders and would provide protection for most of your life, if not all. The bodies immune system does not forget a dangerous potential target. These new vaccines, to which I include the flu vaccine, are based on a completely different formulae. They interfere with the natural protection afforded by your Immune system, and as such need to be administered on a regular basis. The NHS and the establishment are bound to extol the virtues of these new vaccines, they don't care about your well being, they just want to stop the pressure of seasonal swamping of the hospitals. I have never dissuaded anyone from having the vaccines, but I should be allowed the courtesy of making my own decisions without being intimidated by the media or anyone else, which to me sounds terribly fishy.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2021, 01:03 PM

As children most of us would have had various injections that could have had a negative effect on our health.

Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio and Whooping Cough.

Nobody should feel intimidated, whatever decision they make.

An understanding of how vaccines work might alleviate some concerns.
I had all of those vaccines and a few others Cinders, but I was a child at the time and I trusted my parents to make the right decision, and I strongly believe they did. I now look after my own health issues and whereas I have received excellent care and attention from the doctors and nurses at NHS (I wouldn't be here without them) I reserve the right (after due research) to make my own decisions on how best to keep this old creaking excuse for a body in the finest working order that I can....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2021, 01:05 PM

Hi

Well, I disagree Foxy. and Art.

Being overweight and or a smoker is a personal choice, it does not however pose a risk to NHS Staff from infection.

Deliberately choosing not to be vaccinated does

As regards others.

Companies have a responsibility to their employees and shareholders.

A Cruise Company advertises cruises to those with a vaccination certificate only, another does not, same with getting a flight on an airline.

One gets more customers than the other.

As for Andrew Lloyd Webber or any other celeb, they have no effect on me at all.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

19-05-2021, 01:10 PM

nhs.uk

What's in a vaccine?
Most people are not concerned about vaccine ingredients and know that they are safe.

The main ingredient of any vaccine is a small amount of bacteria, virus or toxin that's been weakened or destroyed in a laboratory first.

This means there's no risk of healthy people catching a disease from a vaccine. It's also why you might see vaccines being called "live" or "killed" vaccines.

Contain viruses or bacteria that have been weakened Contain viruses or bacteria that have been destroyed
Cannot be given to people with a weakened immune system Can still be given to people with a weakened immune system
Gives long-term protection Often needs several doses or a booster vaccine for full protection
Vaccines sometimes contain other ingredients that make the vaccine safe and more effective.

There's no evidence that any of these ingredients cause harm when used in such small amounts.
They said that about thalidomide and the ebola vaccine Cinders (I think it was ebola) where millions of pounds worth of claims for brain damage has just been awarded.
May I remind you, that no such awards will be awarded from damage caused by the Covid vaccines because it is still classed as in it's 'experimental stages' and the companies involved have all signed documents excluding them from any future claims made against them.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2021, 01:12 PM

Just to add my tuppence worth in...I noticed that the Pfizer vaccine can now be stored up to a month in a fridge after being thawed. Its curious as to how they are just discovering it now....I know it was a rush job to get them manufactured and out, but...still.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

19-05-2021, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Well, I disagree Foxy. and Art.

Being overweight and or a smoker is a personal choice, it does not however pose a risk to NHS Staff from infection.

Deliberately choosing not to be vaccinated does

As regards others.

Companies have a responsibility to their employees and shareholders.

A Cruise Company advertises cruises to those with a vaccination certificate only, another does not, same with getting a flight on an airline.

One gets more customers than the other.

As for Andrew Lloyd Webber or any other celeb, they have no effect on me at all.
You haven't visited out local hospital A+E on a Saturday night have you Swimmy...?

Where is you proof that an unvaccinated person poses a risk to a vaccinated one? The other way round more like! Don't tell me that you fell for the MSM explanation Swim...
They are not allowed to say any different are they?
The next thing they will report is that you will live to be a hundred if you have the jab every six months....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

19-05-2021, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Just to add my tuppence worth in...I noticed that the Pfizer vaccine can now be stored up to a month in a fridge after being thawed. Its curious as to how they are just discovering it now....I know it was a rush job to get them manufactured and out, but...still.
I'm just surprised that more people can't see through these lies Pixie, they are getting more unbelievable by the hour...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2021, 01:24 PM

nhs.uk

What's in a vaccine?

The covid vaccines are unlike traditional vaccines and work in a different way. Nonetheless I am perfectly content to accept the immunisation provided by the NHS.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2021, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm just surprised that more people can't see through these lies Pixie, they are getting more unbelievable by the hour...
But on what basis do you claim that there are pro-vax lies taking place?

Page 2 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top