Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 10:26 AM

Re: Roberts Rambles 8

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
your legs are too nice to belong to a man! Give me them sexy legs ya foxy divil ya LOL

Seriously though, it looks lovely, great pics
Those legs have been on a woman Lion Queen, in fact several over the years....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
That looks a lovely spot Bob , I went to Skegness on a day trip as a child (and froze) but I haven't been to Filey .

It looks quiet too until the hoards arrive this weekend..
It's a fantastic place Meg, if you ever get the opportunity to visit Filey I strongly suggest that you do. It's normally quiet and peaceful, and just going for the day is never enough. We were looking at retirement flats while we were there and I can't think of a better place to see off the rest of my natural....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

29-05-2021, 10:37 AM

I'm a big fan of Michael Portillo and what a coincidence it was that while I was washing the pots after dinner last night he was visiting Filey....
I've learnt more stuff off Michael than I ever did at school, and it comes in very handy while watching 'Pointless' and 'The Chase'....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
That looks a lovely spot Bob , I went to Skegness on a day trip as a child (and froze) but I haven't been to Filey .

It looks quiet too until the hoards arrive this weekend..

Never found Skeggy that frightening.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top