Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:44 PM

Re: Our way of life ending

"Thanks to everyone who contributes. I’m grateful for all your contributions."
As soon as I saw that I thought 'poor chap he hasn't got any money'
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The only thing I don't agree with you on Todger are the excuses they are using to activate this devious plan.
They are only using climate change and global warming as an excuse to get people onside. Everyone wants security for their kids, and to make the nasty weather go away we need to reduce our carbon footprint. It's so clever really, because nobody can disprove or argue with them because they own the media, and no bugger has a clue how the climate works. And those that do are made to look like conspiracy theorists...
Doesn't really take a genius to work out that digging or drilling stuff out of the ground and burning it isn't really the most sensible way of doing things in the long term.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
One of the articles posted, mentioned Chem Trails.....I always thought that was simply an atmospheric thing....hot plane/cold air?
The only thing is that jet fuels do contain chemicals to prevent mold formation though admittedly in very small quantities BUT in normal times there's a hell of a lot of aircraft in the sky. Then there is the secret tests that especially the American government conduct by releasing poisons to study their effects. Didn't know about that? Probably the best known was the release of zinc cadmium sulphide in a joint exercise with our MOD Portion Down and UK aircraft. Cadmium is a known carcinogen.

So I don't totally buy the Chem Trails story BUT I don't totally dismiss it.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:47 PM

Do you folks down south have fracking? I seem to remember it was mooted as an idea, but it seems to have gone off the boil now. Was it banned?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:47 PM

Having chanted once, there is no reason to repeat the process, 2030 sounds good, just enough in fact, if, fact exists that is.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by pixie knuckles ->
do you folks down south have fracking? I seem to remember it was mooted as an idea, but it seems to have gone off the boil now. Was it banned?
don't you watch the carbon?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The only thing is that jet fuels do contain chemicals to prevent mold formation though admittedly in very small quantities BUT in normal times there's a hell of a lot of aircraft in the sky. Then there is the secret tests that especially the American government conduct by releasing poisons to study their effects. Didn't know about that? Probably the best known was the release of zinc cadmium sulphide in a joint exercise with our MOD Portion Down and UK aircraft. Cadmium is a known carcinogen.

So I don't totally by the Chem Trails story BUT I don't totally dismiss it.
I didn't know about that, Todger, no....it only seemed to be happening in America (but then again, lots of weird things happen in America!) I don't agree with spraying or genetically modifying food anyway, but unless you have acres of ground to grown your own, I daresay its inevitable that we eat something of that.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Then there is the secret tests that especially the American government conduct by releasing poisons to study their effects. Didn't know about that?
It wouldn't really be secret if we all knew about it, Todger.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Do you folks down south have fracking? I seem to remember it was mooted as an idea, but it seems to have gone off the boil now. Was it banned?
This article is more than a year old but does give details about fracking, which it seems was halted in England in a major government U-turn:

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...s-major-u-turn
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Doesn't really take a genius to work out that digging or drilling stuff out of the ground and burning it isn't really the most sensible way of doing things in the long term.
People just have no concept of how big the world really is Dex. And it's a self cleaning, self restoring system. Any problems that humans have caused are only at a local level being as we only occupy less than 1% of the worlds surface....

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top