Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 10:28 AM

Re: Roberts Rambles 9

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
What an interesting challenge/bucket list. That should keep you out of Mrs Fox's way for a while.

Keep at it lad, and lets see the progress in words and photos, especially the food. I am surprised though that you only opted for a small portion of fish and chips.
Thanks Fruitcake, I'll try and keep the momentum going....
I was stuffed when I left that fish restaurant and couldn't even manage a pudding...
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks Fruitcake, I'll try and keep the momentum going....
I was stuffed when I left that fish restaurant and couldn't even manage a pudding...

Oh the shame you must have felt. I feel your pain.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 06:57 PM

Not surprised OGF, I couldn't help but notice in your photo what appears to be an 'overflow container' with yet more chips, next to the container of mushy peas!

Have to admit though that meal did look very tasty!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Not surprised OGF, I couldn't help but notice in your photo what appears to be an 'overflow container' with yet more chips, next to the container of mushy peas!

Have to admit though that meal did look very tasty!
If you ever come Doncaster way Baz give me a call and we'll visit that Fish restaurant if you fancy it. They are the best Fish and Chips I've ever tasted.

PS: The extra chips were for Mrs Fox.....Honest!....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 08:59 PM

If you ever come Doncaster way Baz give me a call and we'll visit that Fish restaurant if you fancy it. They are the best Fish and Chips I've ever tasted.

PS: The extra chips were for Mrs Fox.....Honest!....;-
OK, will do.

OK, I'll believe you but Mrs Fox doesn't eat much does she!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top