Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 05:03 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Bin Day, then doing some more pottering in the garden.

Hopefully the skip will go today and I can get my parking space back.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 06:20 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Good Morning everyone.

Another scorcher due here - I'll be hiding in the craft room!

Have a happy day.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

14-06-2021, 06:55 AM

Good morning all,

A stiff breeze today, partly cloudy and not as warm as it has been.

My daily call to mum and then Katarina and I will be heading off to the garden store for some plant supports an other bits and pieces.

Then we'll just take the day as it comes.

Hope you all have a great day
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 07:16 AM

good morning, bit of drizzle overnight and a bit cooler. Car in for service and MOT, can't believe its four years old already and after over 12 months of lockdown hardly the mileage it would have had
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 07:44 AM

Good morning - A sunny and warm start to the day but some cloud expected later. It's been a lazy weekend and it will be good to get moving again. Allotment this morning, an online grocery delivery this afternoon. After that a walk if it isn't too hot.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 07:48 AM

Good morning! A wee bit cooler today, which is refreshing. The heat made me have a nap yesterday afternoon, and I felt terrible when I woke up. Anyway, not much on the schedule today, so I'll just potter around. Have a lovely day everybody
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 08:06 AM

Good morning everyone, a little cooler here forecast, although yesterday was quite cloudy at times which kept the temperature down a bit thankfully.

The Tesco shop is done already and I'm just wasting a few minutes on here whilst having a brew before deciding how best to waste the day away... again!

Enjoy your day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 08:21 AM

Good morning everyone

I had a lovely day with the family yesterday....back to reality today and work in the house. I have some decisions to make decorating wise so I need to get a move on and order stuff....one thing lockdown has taught me though is its brilliant ordering online everything arrives so fast ...I never thought I would get used to not going to shops for everything.

Have a great day all
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 11:40 AM

Good morning all another lovely day but fortunately not as hot as yesterday.

Pottering in the garden later

Enjoy your day folks...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2021, 12:04 PM

A late good morning today, as I have been out and about since 9.30.
Home now, and enjoying a nice toasted Ham & Cheese sarnie.

It's actually getting a bit cloudy here at the mo, and possible storms are forecast for Wed, Thurs, & Frid this week.

If it cools down a little, I shall have another go at painting my fences today, we'll see.

Have a good day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top