Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 04:59 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A very still morning here and very little birdsong.

Mowing and edging the lawn is the order of the day.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 05:07 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Good Morning Swimmy and everyone.

A friend is dragging me to a Designer Outlet at the edge of town today - normally I would never be seen out of doors in a heat wave at all - but - she is off to Nidd Hall in August to watch the repulsive Anton du Beke showing off - which means she has to have to a whole new wardrobe of clothes. We have already 'done' a raid on the town shops. Ah well - at least it will be indoors and air conditioned!

Have a fun day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 05:26 AM

Good morning everyone, looks like being another warm one here again too..

Ther must be a weed left unpulled somewhere in the garden, but if I can't find it then I will probably start a garage clear out with a trip or two to the tip.

Enjoy your day folks
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

15-06-2021, 06:54 AM

Good morning everyone. Very windy but sunny today.

Nothing planned apart from my daily chat with mum. Might go for a walk down by the river this afternoon. Found the leak in the pond system yesterday so that's fixed.

Enjoy your day.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 07:16 AM

Good morning everyone! Warm already this morning. Going to have breakfast and take the dog out, then see what the day brings. Had a rubbish sleep last night due to to people drinking and commiserating over yesterdays football result. Anyway, have a lovely day..I'm sure I will when I wake up properly!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 07:21 AM

good morning, a warm start and nice to have my early cuppa out in the garden. A general potter around the garden, nice and steady mind, just enuff to ensure a zzzz after lunch, before going at it again, life's hard innit !!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 07:26 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm just about to get ready for my early morning swim at the local pool..

I shall be back before Tony's even woken up & then we plan on doing a bit more in the garden.

Out for a meal this evening with Ady & Paula & family.

Have a good day all.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 08:32 AM

Morning all,
Yes, another lovely warm day ahead! I've got two pairs of shorts cut out for my granddaughter that I plan to sew today. I've no doubt, though, that Mr B will be saying 'fancy taking a drive out somewhere?' as he does most days when it's nice. If I agreed every time, I'd never get any time for my sewing! So I might just say no this time, although on the other hand, it is lovely being out in the sunshine.....

Have a lovely day whatever you've got planned.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 08:45 AM

Good morning everyone

I'm having a day off today although have to go order a carpet but I know which one so its not a case of choosing.

Barry if you are looking for weeds I have plenty....look no further

Have a good day everyone whatever you have planned
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 08:48 AM

Good morning all another bright sunny day ahead...

Nothing special planned for the day, just pottering around the house and later in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top