Join for free
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 07:29 AM

A handy tip

I have a remote controlled garage door.

When the batteries in the remote control fail the removal of the batteries means that the control needs to be reprogrammed.

The way to get over this is to simply push the watch-type exhausted battery out with the fresh battery.

This way, the electrical contact is maintained and the programme stays in place. Simples.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 08:09 AM

Re: A handy tip

Oh brilliant! I bet you were glad to figure that one out - it would be so annoying to be stuck in the garage, needing to get somewhere urgently, but the damn thing needs reprogramming
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 03:56 PM

Re: A handy tip

Thanks for the tip, PooBear. We had a remote controlled garage door installed a couple of months ago and this had crossed my mind.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top