Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 09:11 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning all.
A grey start with a gentle drizzle so far. At least the air is more comfortable than it was last night.

The hospital rang me yesterday out of the blue, and suddenly offered me an appointment this morning if I could get there at such short notice. This is for my hearing which has never come back since February, nearly driving me mental it's been. So Yes, I accepted the appointment and was very grateful.

Must dash now as it's quite a drive.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 09:35 AM

Good morning everyone I was prepared for storms last night having put the seedlings undercover but we only had light rain, that was very welcome.

I am supposed to meet my son and the twin boys for a walk at the nature reserve but the weather looks iffy so we might just meet for a closer walk on the common and so I can deliver the baking .
The boys both have colds, they have been tested for C19 and are ok but may not want to walk far anyway.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 10:09 AM

Good morning all rain during the night has made the air a lot fresher today. Overcast at the moment and no forecast for sun later.

Expecting a grocery delivery later today...

Enjoy your day folks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 10:09 AM

Good morning everybody.

My walk in the heat yesterday really knocked me out. I slept like a top last night & know nothing about any thunder storms at all.

No plans for today -. probably get stuck in to some housework.

Have a good day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top