Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 04:32 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Much cooler an fresher here today - with rain forecast for the afternoon.

Might venture outside after breakfast.

Have a happy day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 05:40 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Yes,ma'am.

"Orders must be obeyed without question at all times"
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 05:51 AM

Good morning Tabby Smithy and all who follow

Dentists for me today.....great joy...not.

Meeting a pal afterwards so its not all bad.

Have a great day all
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 06:01 AM

Good morning everyone! Lovely sunrise this morning, but cold. Pottering and reorganising this morning, and allotment later this afternoon. Hope everyone has a lovely Friday
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:00 AM

hi all

Woke up to heavy rain this morning so Teazle won't et her walk. Just watching a squirrel playing silly buggers along the top of out fence. I won't say it is a grey squirrel as the snowflakes might thing it is racist.

my youtube video (rhino run) is now 36,508 views
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:10 AM

good morning, bit cooler but still no rain, will have to change my rain dance.

mowing lawns, visit to the car wash this morning, appointment at a clinic this afternoon, better make that a thunderstorm dance
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 07:24 AM

Hi

Good Morning All,

Cooler and overcast, still taking things easy.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 08:11 AM

Good morning all, cooler and cloudy here too, and a wet afternoon forecast which will be welcome... if it actually happens...

Back now from doing the weekend Tesco shop and having a brew whilst considering the day's options, but nothing decided yet..

Enjoy your day everyone
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

18-06-2021, 08:14 AM

Good morning everyone.

A warm sunny morning, 23 Celsius with a high of 30 forecast so a day in the shade today I think. The Met Office have issued a heat warning and high risk for forest fires after the dry weather. Forecast even warmer for the weekend with temps over 30

My daily chat with mum and a trip to the recycling station with yesterday's grass clippings is all I have planned

Sweden play their second UEFA Euro 2020 match this afternoon. Katarina is football mad so I know what she'll be doing. I don't need to watch - I just listen to her shouting. She's the best football referee in the world - armchair that is.

Enjoy your day wherever you are and whatever you have planned.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 08:31 AM

Good morning everyone dull and warm here.

Just got back from walking Chloe , I had a fall down the lane, cut my hand, both knees and feel a bit shaken. It could be a lot worse nothing broken .
Being on anticoagulants I bleed and bruise easily and will no doubt have some spectacular bruises tomorrow.
Off to clean the fridge in preparation for the Waitrose delivery .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top