Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 08:37 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning - A look at a weather maps soon shows which part of the country will be wet and which will be dry. We're on the 'wet' part. It's absolutely pouring down here and has been for hours. It won't start to dry up until early evening according to the forecast. No going to the allotment today.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone dull and warm here.

Just got back from walking Chloe , I had a fall down the lane, cut my hand, both knees and feel a bit shaken. It could be a lot worse nothing broken .
Being on anticoagulants I bleed and bruise easily and will no doubt have some spectacular bruises tomorrow.
Off to clean the fridge in preparation for the Waitrose delivery .
Oh dear it must of really shaken you up .
Take it easy before cleaning fridge X
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 09:25 AM

Morning all, sunny start but a bit breezy and therefore somewhat cooler. Will be having daughter's dog today while she's at work. May do some baking later, thinking of peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies. Not made them before so hope they turn out OK!

Meg, poor you - it is really unnerving, isn't it. Hope you feel better soon - get some arnica on those bruises x
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 09:46 AM

Good morning, all. A lovely morning here and the school children are finishing at lunchtime to start their summer holidays. For some reason they are finishing up a fortnight early and will be off for eight weeks, so here's hoping the good weather continues for them.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 09:52 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off out in 10 mins. It's my aqua fit class at the local pool.

Visiting daughter Karen & family this afternoon. They look after their baby grandson Coby so it will be a nice chance to see him.

Sorry to hear about your fall Meg. It's good that nothings broken.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 10:47 AM

Good morning all. Sorry about your fall Meg, I hope you are ok only it sort of shakes you up for a while. Take it easy and feel better soon.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe and well. God bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone dull and warm here.

Just got back from walking Chloe , I had a fall down the lane, cut my hand, both knees and feel a bit shaken. It could be a lot worse nothing broken .
Being on anticoagulants I bleed and bruise easily and will no doubt have some spectacular bruises tomorrow.
Off to clean the fridge in preparation for the Waitrose delivery .
Ouch Meg, falls can make you feel so sickly as well - take it easy for a while - have a hug!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Oh dear it must of really shaken you up .
Take it easy before cleaning fridge X
Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Meg, poor you - it is really unnerving, isn't it. Hope you feel better soon - get some arnica on those bruises x
Originally Posted by carol ->
Sorry to hear about your fall Meg. It's good that nothings broken.

Have a good day all.
Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning all. Sorry about your fall Meg, I hope you are ok only it sort of shakes you up for a while. Take it easy and feel better soon.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe and well. God bless.
Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Ouch Meg, falls can make you feel so sickly as well - take it easy for a while - have a hug!
Thank you Ripple, Bathsheba , Carol, Moyra and ST .
I am still just about in one piece ..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 10:41 PM

Better late than never!
Sorry Meg, I have only just seen this, and I am so sorry you hurt yourself.

I do hope you are not hurting too bad, and you feel a little better by morning.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 10:23 AM

Hi Meg, hope you are feeling better today. Sending healing hugs.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top