Join for free
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:37 PM

For those who are interested.

I use Affinity Photo to process my photography and the programme is capable of focus merging, stacking, stitching panoramas - all with the click of a mouse.

I have learned today that Affinity Photo now has a feature for astrophotography stacking.

So, within one programme, the user can take their photography from RAW development to printing in many genres of photography for the princely sum of a one off payment of £24.24 for the next ten days, £48.49 thereafter.

There are a plethora of tutorials on the Affinity site covering all you will need to know to edit successfully and all for free.

The program is regularly upgraded, again for free.

A bargain not to be missed, methinks, for those of interest.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:53 PM

Re: For those who are interested.

I Use Adobe editing suites as that is what I am used to . Having gone the disks (strills and videos) it costs me nothing
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 02:39 PM

Re: For those who are interested.

That's a good discount for the program. Perhaps time to buy if thinking that a paid-for photo editing program might be handy.

I know it has lots of capabilities because I have it installed. These involve some getting to know but the program is also OK for simpler operations such as cropping, resizing and putting photos the right way up.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top