Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 03:25 PM

Re: Finally!! Something to show!

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I watch my neighbor plant veggies, water them everyday, and his small flower gardens are also thriving! I get the benefit of watching things grow, without lifting a finger! He even brings me cuttings from the flowers when they are in full bloom.
Tomatoes last year amounted to nothing, so we are hopeful this time they do well.

Stay with it, Pixie! You seem to have a wonderful start.
Thanks RN, I'm hoping everything that sprouts stays intact. I have houseplants, and they are fun...but growing your own veggies is new. Your neighbour sounds so sweet to bring you flowers from his garden, how kind! I'm not sure my neighbours would appreciate me sharing out the chives so much!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 03:27 PM

Re: Finally!! Something to show!

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Of course they can. You can even dip them in a tempura batter and deep fry them. The Italians love them as a cold starter.
That's so good to know Percy! I don't have a deep fryer, mind you, but I'm looking forward to eating it somehow!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top