Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 09:15 PM

Re: Asda..A tale of Woe

I have never been to Asda , we don't have them around here
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have never been to Asda , we don't have them around here
Meg, you must put a visit to Asda on your bucket list, things you MUST do before you kick the bucket
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 09:40 PM

I had to chuckle over your supermarket experiances, Rehab.
Some I don't agree with as I know a lot of the staff in our local one & customers, if they get in my way I ask politely that they move & they usually oblige, but kids, yes I do agree with that.
We sometimes go to the supermarket after 9 p.m. to avoid screaming kids, but both parents still take kids at that time & later, kids who should be in bed & fast asleep.
Why on earth doesn't one parent stay home with said offspring & the other do the shop!!!!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 10:00 PM

One parent family I suppose Tiff, we have a large ethnic minority (am I allowed under current pc regulations to say Asians?)..they seem to shop mob handed, husband..wife...kids..grandparents etc etc .
Maybe it’s a day out?
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 10:00 PM

What happened to the Customer is always first? Im often nearly run over or knocked down by staff ,who just have to get past you no matter what,or,as mentioned park their trolley in an asse so you cant get pastor to the goods you wantthen there are the kiddies who can do no wrong ,picking up / putting down items of food, or 'sampling' the open fruit, one mother actually pulled off several grapes to give to her 2 small children, when I asked if she was going to pay for them she replied "What do you think",not to mention the toddlers intent of commiting hari kari by walking into your trolley,or their older siblings playing chase me,yet were I to bump one of these little people Id be held to blame,Oh the JOYS of supermarket shopping
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 10:39 PM

I'm laughing mate because it sounds just like a normal day at the supermarket.....The name over the door might change but the harassment remains the same......And why Aren't the more 'Mature' customers blessed with peripheral vision?....My Achilles Tendons and shins are testament that they aren't...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 10:50 PM

I've just got back from Asda after I decided at 8.30 at night I wanted a new handbag, it were dead quiet, ahhhhhhhhh, oh and I got a lovely handbag yanno
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 10:55 PM

You should try Waitrose....same types of people, they’re just better bred...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2018, 10:56 PM

Rehab - you have just described exactly why I loathe and detest supermarkets !
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

06-03-2018, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm laughing mate because it sounds just like a normal day at the supermarket.....The name over the door might change but the harassment remains the same......And why Aren't the more 'Mature' customers blessed with peripheral vision?....My Achilles Tendons and shins are testament that they aren't...
I have done Tesco’s..Sainsbury..Aldi and Lidl, yet to try Morrison’s for which I have high hopes

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top