Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 09:07 PM

Bloomin'phone calls

Bloomin 'phone calls.This morningI missed a phone call,but when I got their no,I was told I had dialled incorrectly.Later I tried to phone my eye hospital to cancel my pre assessment cataract eye test, but though I rang 4 separate nos no one answered so Ive had to give up.Tonight I missed another call,[ different number from the morning] so I tried to ring the back,again " you have dialled incorrectly ,I got my son to chec,but he was told the same Dont know what I can do re eye assessment ,its on the 23rd and I cant go,if I dont let them know I will lose my operation, but I cant get through to them
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 09:11 PM

Re: Bloomin'phone calls

Is there a number on your appointment card to ring deylon?
If so, check it is the same as you have been ringing.

Alternatively, is your appt. at the hospital?
If so, just ring the main switchboard and ask them to put you through to the Eye Dept.

Thirdly, most places now send a text reminder a day or two before your appt. This usually has the option to Cancel written on it.

So don't worry yet, you have another 11 days yet to sort it out.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 11:46 PM

Re: Bloomin'phone calls

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Bloomin 'phone calls.This morningI missed a phone call,but when I got their no,I was told I had dialled incorrectly.Later I tried to phone my eye hospital to cancel my pre assessment cataract eye test, but though I rang 4 separate nos no one answered so Ive had to give up.Tonight I missed another call,[ different number from the morning] so I tried to ring the back,again " you have dialled incorrectly ,I got my son to chec,but he was told the same Dont know what I can do re eye assessment ,its on the 23rd and I cant go,if I dont let them know I will lose my operation, but I cant get through to them
I went through this also, not for my eyes, but another appointment that I had to get a 6 month needle for, and I was supposed it get it right at the 6 month mark. I couldn't go for the appointment, and do you think I could reach anyone on that damn phone. It kept saying, there was no one to take the call right now, please leave a message, then it was saying that the message boxes were full.....

I go so fed up trying, I just gave up and sent me them a letter (snail mail) as I couldn't even get an email to them.
Eventually they called me and I flipped out on them...they arranged the needle for me the following month. They had no choice as it wasn't my fault.

But, it is sure maddening the way these medical people don't answer their phones anymore.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top