Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:20 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning all, finally stopped raining here thank goodness after a straight 24 hours non stop....

We are clipping the dogs this morning and then I will cook us a curry for lunch. This afternoon I have to go to my Mum's and install a new door bell so a busy day ahead.

Have a good day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:33 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning all.

Same here Barry, non stop rain for the whole day. I can deal with the rain it's the lack of proper daytime light that gets to me.

Have a busy day here too, have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:46 AM

Good Morning all.

It is actually dry here too - good to see daylight, Summer, let's hope it lasts.
Tidying up in the craft room - it is still full of half made dinosaurs - and general tidy everywhere else. Then I have to sort out my DVD collection - well, start on it anyway - there are quite a lot.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 08:23 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Grey and overcast here,they are forecasting more snow on Sunday.

Airport run this afternoon, boring.

The sound has gone on my laptop, so will try and fix that.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 08:33 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm calling in at our local hospital today to make an appointment with the man who arranges my steroid injections. This bursitis in my thigh is bothering me a lot.

Later this afternoon, I've got my aqua fit class.

That's about it - Have a good day all.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 09:04 AM

Good Morning

Anther beautiful morning here, although a hard frost meant Mr Missy had to defrost the car before he left for work

My day off but Ive to take mum into hospital today for her biopsy She's been in remission 7 years but now they think its back. Its a long old drive and she hates my car, but I hate hers more so she has no option

I shall take advantage of her being in overnight to give her rooms a good clear out, get the dust out and give things a good polish

Also I need to get some groceries as haven't done a shop for near on 2 weeks and the veg situation is dire. I also need to take my phone in for a repair.

So quite a busy day for me, it would be an easier day in work

Enjoy your day whatever you have planned x
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 09:26 AM

Morning all.

Same here with the weather, yesterday it was non stop rain, at the moment the sun is out and its dry.

Nothing planned for today, so just dusting and cleaning.

Have a good day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 09:38 AM

Morning all.

Dull here. I.m about to get ready for work and it's going to be busy as we will have a backlog of work due to royal mail not delivering all out mail yesterday. Hardly anything to do yesterday and I hate sitting around so i.m looking forward to being busy today. Had a beef stew cooking all night in slow cooker and it smells so good yum yum. Have a good day all. Cheerio for now
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 09:41 AM

Mild and grey with a little bit of sunshine.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 09:47 AM

Good morning everyone still more rain here. Every walk is a trail through the mud and then half an hour washing and drying Chloe.

I need to go to town for a prescription but don't know if I will make it today the car needs a tidy before it goes for an MOT and service tomorrow.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top