Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 07:42 AM

Re: Leggings are in, but pork pies are out.

Some black leggings stretch and leave nothing to the imagination .
A lady jogger Mr Hawk Eye Mud spotted the other day while driving was one such example
( luckily there was nothing coming the other way )
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 07:45 AM

I eat mashed potato seldomly now as I don't bother cooking it, nor does my wife. I'll eat oven chips or new potatoes instead.

I don't wear leggings as such but jogging bottoms/shorts at the gym.

I love pork pies but they are so bad for you so I don't eat them often

I'm a real ale drinker so I only drink lager on rare occasions where a pub doesn't sell proper beer. I won't drink chemical swill like John Smiths so a nice pint of Peroni or San Miguel is preferable.

I still can't see what all this has to do with working out the cost of living though.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Expensive.

A quick Google later to see what they look like and I don't somehow think they'll catch on over here.

I could be wrong though, I don't have my finger on the pulse of the shoe buying public.
You certainly don't have your finger on the pulse Judd , Ugh boots were massive here a few years ago considered a must for some

Leggings always remind me of Max Wall....all they need is the funny walk
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 02:18 PM

I have leggings but only wear them as jamas. I prefer skinny jeans and a tunic length top ( to cover up my lumps and bumps).

I do have tracky bottoms for dog walking though.

And I also have imitation Uggs but only wear them in place of slippers in the winter to keep me feet warm

And mash....Mum used to use Yeoman powdered mash

Disgusting it was. I always use real spuds.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top