Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 11:23 AM

Re: You Are Going To Jail, How Will You Cope?

Originally Posted by Adanac ->
Summer, we have had several suicides in our jails here. Two were mentally ill patients who IMO should have been more closely monitored.
At the time Armley had the highest suicide rate of any prison in the UK. Accepting the position would have meant going immediately whatever time of the day or night.

Adanac our prisons are full of mentally ill folk and drug addicts I think that's the same the world over.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2018, 11:36 AM

Re: You Are Going To Jail, How Will You Cope?

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I did 14 days in a military nick, lots of marching around at high speed, lots of shouting, in fact lots of everything. Unlike Oscar Wilde, Adolph Hitler and Napolean I did not write a book about it.
Same here, buddy.
2 weeks in an army prison. But no marching, only a half hour slow walk outside every day.
Gawwwwd, was I bored. I'm not going back.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top