Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 08:39 PM

Food

Do you enjoy your food? I have a very poor appetite& food doesnt bother me at all,Id be quite happy not to bother about food, but I have to eat to keep well. My friend makes a lot of her own food & no matter what she has to eat she always says " It was really delicious "
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 08:47 PM

Re: Food

Do I enjoy my food? Not really. Something always seems to disagree with me. My diet is bland and boring.

Sometimes I just have to have what makes me poorly, I suffer, but by 'ec it was worth it. Like this evening. I drooled for cheese on toast. Boy will I suffer, but it was absolute heaven.
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

03-09-2018, 08:53 PM

I am so lucky as I eat anything and everything and love it. All our friends love inviting me for a meal as they know I'll eat whatever they give me and know that I'll enjoy it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 08:53 PM

I love my food and look forward to each meal

I try to cook everything myself from scratch including bread so it is all full of flavour and healthy too.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:03 PM

No, these days I don't seem to enjoy food at all, I can easily go without but because of my Diabetes I have to eat.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:21 PM

I have to eat something every four hours or else I get grumpy, at least Mrs Fox says I do.....She calls me a 'Waste Disposal Unit' I should weigh twenty stone......
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:25 PM

I'm lucky. My wife is a brilliant cook.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:29 PM

I changed my whole outlook on food 18 months ago when I decided that I was only going to put wholesome, nutritious food into my body, I'd had enough of the junk food and convenience food.

It#s not always easy to find time to cook because I have a hectic life between work and being carer to a couple of family members but I do eat only healthy food now and I have to say I enjoy my food much more now than I ever did before, I only wish I had done it years ago. My body is thanking me that's for sure.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I have to eat something every four hours or else I get grumpy, at least Mrs Fox says I do.....She calls me a 'Waste Disposal Unit' I should weigh twenty stone......
Funny you should say that Foxy, my daughter has always been a four hour eat type. Even as a babe in arms with her milk, she even seemed to want set times even if she'd had milk just half an hour before. (not very well worded that is it )

She gets hyper active and/or grumpy. When we meet up or she visits, I can tell as soon as she opens her mouth that she needs food. It's times like those when sparks usually fly between us. After she's eaten, she calms down and then starts yawning
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I'm lucky. My wife is a brilliant cook.
My wifes lucky......I'm a brilliant cook....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top