Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 08:50 PM

Greedy little boy

I went to my coffee morning lunch, first outing for a long while,it was very nice, Toward the end 1 of the members daughter came in with her little boy,about 3 yrs. old. I was shocked,he crammed a slice of birthday cake all in his mouth ,handfuls of crisps a banana, an orange & his mother made no attempt to stop him,it seems that she & his Dad do not believe in discipling.,or sopping their children [ boy & girl]doing anything.I felt so sorry for his Gr.mother,she looks after him for a couple of hours in the morning & said to me he,s not very good at doing as he's told. What are these parents thinking of,children need discipline as much as TLC
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 08:55 PM

Re: Greedy little boy

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I went to my coffee morning lunch, first outing for a long while,it was very nice, Toward the end 1 of the members daughter came in with her little boy,about 3 yrs. old. I was shocked,he crammed a slice of birthday cake all in his mouth ,handfuls of crisps a banana, an orange & his mother made no attempt to stop him,it seems that she & his Dad do not believe in discipling.,or sopping their children [ boy & girl]doing anything.I felt so sorry for his Gr.mother,she looks after him for a couple of hours in the morning & said to me he,s not very good at doing as he's told. What are these parents thinking of,children need discipline as much as TLC
nice to hear you got out Deylon and had a nice morning.

They aren't doing that child any favours at all by the sounds of things, I bet he will be a nightmare at school if they don't show him boundaries.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 09:42 PM

At least the little lad seems to have consumed, some of his five a day.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 09:51 PM

He will end up a pie-eater.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2018, 11:32 PM

I think this is the trouble with some of the children these days, they just don’t know the meaning of the word, ‘No’.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
He will end up a pie-eater.
That's Ok, provided he's Pukka.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 07:04 AM

Maybe he was hungry !
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

06-09-2018, 07:12 AM

There was a lad I worked with, he was a tight git, his two kids were going to another child's birthday party, he gave his kids strict instructions to eat as much as they could!!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by deylon ->

How revolting - and what stupid parents.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

06-09-2018, 08:03 AM

Just got to be careful this don't happen.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top