Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 06:52 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone,

The weather is a bit grim today - but I am going out with friends for lunch so that will cheer things up. They are here from Reading for the week-end and have booked a table here-: https://beadlamgrange.co.uk/

The food is delicious and the deli has the most amazing cheese counter!

Also - I am enjoying my time in the 'hot seat' so will make sure to catch up with the questions - I promise!

Have a lovely day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 07:50 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everybody.

Glad you're enjoying the hot seat ST..

I went to the pub/restaurant to book my family Christmas Eve dinner yesterday. Good thing I went when I did as it's booking up fast!
There will be 14 of us & 4 children - the only time we all get together all year.

A usual Sunday for us today. it will include a pub lunch but I don't know what else - depends on the weather really. Tony likes to go a little walk.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 08:09 AM

Good morning all.

Have a nice day ST. and Carol glad you have booked your Christmas Eve dinner, we won't be doing anything just the two of us. No Parents left to invite round for Christmas, a Sister and her Family that we don't talk to and Robs Brother and Wife who doesn't like going outside their House, so it will be Me, Rob and Coco with a Turkey and Coco with Fish.

Off into Maldon this morning to the shops, but they don't open until 10am.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 08:51 AM

Good morning all, we are in Dorset for a few days which is breezy at the moment but still very mild and the sun is just breaking through, so feels like a nice day to come.

Just back from a walk with the dogs across the cliffs at Charmouth looking out onto Lyme Bay which isn't a bad way to start the day, and we are visiting relatives later on in Stoke Abbott for lunch in their local pub and a good catch up.

Have a good day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 08:55 AM

Good morning all, have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:02 AM

Good morning folks, totad is the last day of the Great North Exhibition, closed by the Great North Run. Best wishes to all taking part today, a fabulous visual spectacle.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:20 AM

Good .morning all.

Talking of Christmas eve...it seems so early doesn't it but we are doing a safari supper with friends starting off at one house for starters then to another for mains then to me for dessert...looking forward to that.

Went to see Billy Pearce adult show last night with pals....so rude and so funny.

Have a good day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:55 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A warmer dry day here, so will do some washing.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 10:13 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely morning now the early drizzle has lifted.

I am busy making bread and having picked loads of runner beans taken them to the neighbours. I have given up on freezing them.

Enjoy your day
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 12:09 PM

Morning all (looks at clock: Afternoon!)

Summer - I'm going to see Billy Pearce in November. Looking forward to it. Glad you enjoyed your night out

Nothing untoward planned for today. A gym visit soon and that's about it.

Have a nice day, folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top