Join for free
Page 11 of 28 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 08:33 PM

Re: Let's talk about the Weather.

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Yeah yeah, it's cold. It's winter. Why do old people always to natter and moan about the weather all the time? You've all had more winters than younger folk so you should be used to it by now.
Wrap up warm, keep your home warm also, consume hot drinks and eat a good diet. Why do people need to be told about this?
I'm dreading the BBC News when it bloody snows! "Oooh look, some frost on that car over the street...isn't it wintry?. Course it's bloody wintry, it's winter!!
That's right Floydy, you tell 'em!
It's January, it's Winter, It's cold, it snows!!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
That's right Floydy, you tell 'em!
It's January, it's Winter, It's cold, it snows!!!
I love it!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:17 PM

I am looking at the cheap breaks to the sun.
I hate the cold.
Some really cheap breaks for last minute.
A few snowflakes and I am off!!!
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I am looking at the cheap breaks to the sun.
I hate the cold.
Some really cheap breaks for last minute.
A few snowflakes and I am off!!!
Just pop down here Sweetie! We've got a spare room and it's 30°-35° today. Swimming pool next door and bubbly in the fridge!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
Just pop down here Sweetie! We've got a spare room and it's 30°-35° today. Swimming pool next door and bubbly in the fridge!
I would love that. xxxx
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:45 PM

While we're on the subject of weather.

Men.

What is it with men and sports cars?

On a beautifully cold, frosty, icy, watery sunny day, a guy drives his sports car wearing a (navy) V neck jumper, open necked shirt underneath, driving with his radio (full blast) - with the top down!
I reckon he was 40+ age wise.

How to get noticed for all the wrong reasons. He would've pulled it off better wearing a deer storker

(Then I thought, perhaps he got his nooky this morning and he's in the 'everything's all right with the world' moment.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:08 PM

Just glanced up from my laptop, and noticed its been snowing hard for a while - already have about an inch deep on the garden path below me and its still snowing hard now - very large flakes.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 11:07 PM

Sheer bliss yesterday evening - a southerly buster came through at 5pm and dropped temperatures by 12° in about as many minutes. It was very warm during the day, had to have a couple of cold showers earlier in the afternoon. When the southerly came through I was rushing about opening doors and windows to cool the house down.

The rain was a big disappointment it lasted all of 30 seconds, it would have evaporated virtually as soon as it hit the ground

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-01-31 13.40.49.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	8600  
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

31-01-2019, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Just glanced up from my laptop, and noticed its been snowing hard for a while - already have about an inch deep on the garden path below me and its still snowing hard now - very large flakes.

Yep it has settled here.
My red jeep is now white!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 11:42 PM

Has been snowing hard here for the past hour and a half, if this continues it's going to be thick in the morning.

Page 11 of 28 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top