Join for free
Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 09:31 PM

Re: Crushes

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Isn't it feminist for us blokes to find women attractive, we're not supposed to notice or react to beautiful woman anymore, it's not PC............Perverts!
All of this PC claptrap is going to destroy this country eventually.

I'm glad in a way that I'm not a lot younger, as they're the ones who are going to live with it.

Actually, come to think of it, it's quite likely that they are the ones who have been pushing for the changes!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

I'm glad in a way that I'm not a lot younger, as they're the ones who are going to live with it.

Actually, come to think of it, it's quite likely that they are the ones who have been pushing for the changes!
The snowflakes will die out mate.
The way things are going it will be against the law to ask a bird out on a date for fear of offence or some other old bollox.

They'll probably have to have a signed by both parties form in front of a solicitor before engaging in any horizontal aerobics....
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 09:47 PM

.... sorry wrong thread.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
The way things are going it will be against the law to ask a bird out on a date for fear of offence or some other old bollox.

They'll probably have to have a signed by both parties form in front of a solicitor before engaging in any horizontal aerobics....

So they'll find it rather difficult to procreate then!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Two good posts there...

I must say that it has altered my attitude towards the opposite sex, especially younger women. Best to keep your head down these days....
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:04 PM

Two good posts there...

I must say that it has altered my attitude towards the opposite sex, especially younger women. Best to keep your head down these days....
I'd smile right back at ya Foxy!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:15 PM

They'll probably have to have a signed by both parties form in front of a solicitor before engaging in any horizontal aerobics.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:17 PM

4X4s did the damage, that's when ladies went power crazy.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I'd smile right back at ya Foxy!
Your smile would feel like I was basking in sunshine Rhian.....
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:28 PM

Your smile would feel like I was basking in sunshine Rhian.....
Aw smoo-ooth!

Page 11 of 13 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top