Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 03:36 PM

Privacy

I was listening to them talking on telly about couples sharing their passwords and/or pin numbers.

Would you, or do you, share your passwords and pin numbers with your spouses?

Do they share theirs with you?

Or do you prefer to keep your private things to yourself?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 03:46 PM

Re: Privacy

Whilst l was married and later with my ex partner, l knew their PIN number and they knew mine. We had shared bank accounts. It was never, what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is yours! We spent as we liked, never had to ask for permission.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 03:47 PM

I know Mr Mags bank PIN number and he knows mine ..... good job too as he has to remind me sometimes! We have joint bank accounts.

I also know his online prescription renewal/appointments password as I have to do the ordering or booking an appointment for him.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 03:51 PM

What about passwords for this forum?

Would you mind spouses reading your posts?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

If l was still with them, l don’t think they would be interested in what l wrote on forums.
They would probably know my password as they used to help me think of something. I knew their passwords.

Neither of them would go into my purse even, when l said to get something out of it.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I think some of the wives of the naughty men on here would skin them alive if they knew what they wrote!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I think some of the wives of the naughty men on here would skin them alive if they knew what they wrote!
Heh heh heh - nail on head, Rhian. That's why I've toned things down a little re the "flirty stuff" lol! Although I know my wife isn't interested, the link to the forum is on our desktop so she could be popping in anytime without my knowledge!

As for bank details and passwords - No, we have out own accounts and keep our PIN numbers separate. We do have a joint account which we use for bills which we share a card for. We transfer a certain amount each month to it to cover everything.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 05:30 PM

Hi

My son has all my passwords and pins, he is my executor.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 06:06 PM

No, I don't share mine.
I know some of my husbands though.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top