Join for free
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 03:27 PM

And we wonder why India is sick

India , a modern country still stuck in the past , it’s population set to treble by 2050 ... so modern in many ways yet one of the worlds worst in many others but possibly when there are people of this mentality all is explained

Mouse tied to bottle and tortured with stick after it chewed charger

https://mol.im/a/6690873
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 03:43 PM

Re: And we wonder why India is sick

I wish I didn't read this, it's made me cry. Sick bastard,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 05:02 PM

I didn't watch it all. I suppose he thought he was being funny by filming it. I hope the hope the man dies a horrible death.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 07:51 PM

I've not watched it.
If I did, I may get a flight to India and punch his lights out.
I cannot abide cruelty to animals.
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 09:59 PM

I doubt very much that you'd have to travel to India or anywhere else for that matter. I'm sure there are plenty of horrendous sicko's in Great Britain as they are here in the U.S. Every day there's news stuff regarding people torturing animals, abusing kids, etc., and that's in our own back yards.

Maybe someone in one of these foreign lands is picking up a story about us and saying the same thing.

No society has a lock on sicko's. Unfortunately there are plenty to go around.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:13 PM

And we wonder why the Daily Mail is sick
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by DaveA ->
I doubt very much that you'd have to travel to India or anywhere else for that matter. I'm sure there are plenty of horrendous sicko's in Great Britain as they are here in the U.S. Every day there's news stuff regarding people torturing animals, abusing kids, etc., and that's in our own back yards.

Maybe someone in one of these foreign lands is picking up a story about us and saying the same thing.

Spot on DaveA.

I haven't been to India, but human nature is the same the world over. Why we think you can assign animal cruelty to one nationality is just a great example of how we are no different. If we were trusted by animals they would not run away from us in fear. What makes this guy any worse than anyone who lives in our own society?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 11:47 PM

I don't want to watch it either.

Can't abide cruelty, and I don't forget it easily afterwards.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by DaveA ->

Spot on. India is no worse than anywhere else.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top