Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 06:49 PM

Re: Privacy

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes you should be afraid!
Tell Mrs LD that I'm happy to poink you for her if she ever catches you out!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My son has all my passwords and pins, he is my executor.
Ditto my Daughter.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:09 PM

Never had a joint bank a/c with anyone.
Never shared my PIN number with anyone.
Never shared a password with anyone.

Funny you put this thread up Mups. I was out with a meal with Miss Madam and her beau recently. It was her treat this time round. Anyway she needed the loo so gave her card to him, plus the number and asked him pay.

There's no way I'd do that.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My son has all my passwords and pins, he is my executor.
I just hope my son, never needs to execute me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 01:15 AM

Perhaps we ought to give someone our password for this forum though, incase anything happened and we wanted to get word through?

Look at Daz letting us know about our Nom, for example.

In fact, would you want your forum friends to know if anything happened to you, or would you not want to let people know?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Perhaps we ought to give someone our password for this forum though, incase anything happened and we wanted to get word through?

Look at Daz letting us know about our Nom, for example.

In fact, would you want your forum friends to know if anything happened to you, or would you not want to let people know?
Great question Mups and an issue I've thought about before myself.
Daz was marvellous about poor Nom.
I'm wondering though if anyone would be too bothered. I mean, is it narcissistic to think we're that important? We would read it and then flit around the other threads.
Instantly forgotten about to chat about coffee or Brexit.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Great question Mups and an issue I've thought about before myself.
Daz was marvellous about poor Nom.
I'm wondering though if anyone would be too bothered. I mean, is it narcissistic to think we're that important? We would read it and then flit around the other threads.
Instantly forgotten about to chat about coffee or Brexit.

Yes I know what you mean Floydy, and I expect the majority would do just as you say.
I was grateful we heard about Nom though.

There are a few 'special' friends here that I would like to let know, and say bye bye to if I could though.

Oh dear, what a morbid thought.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 01:33 AM

Yes I know what you mean Floydy, and I expect the majority would do just as you say.
I was grateful we heard about Nom though.

There are a few 'special' friends here that I would like to let know, and say bye bye to if I could though.

Oh dear, what a morbid thought.
Yes, but a valid point, Mups. Nom was a great bloke, the short time I knew him.

I'd probably PM a few people just as I'm about to pop my clogs.....if there's anyone else still here when I do that is!
Can't go by the law of averages though. I'll probably die at the gym the way I carry on sometimes
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-02-2019, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Yes, but a valid point, Mups. Nom was a great bloke, the short time I knew him.

I'd probably PM a few people just as I'm about to pop my clogs.....if there's anyone else still here when I do that is!
Can't go by the law of averages though. I'll probably die at the gym the way I carry on sometimes

Don't be daft man, course you won't.

Some of us oldies will be gone long before a babby like you.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

12-02-2019, 02:12 AM

Don't be daft man, course you won't.

Some of us oldies will be gone long before a babby like you.
I don't know if that makes me feel better or worse to be honest, Mups. Depends how you look at it I guess! At least I'll end up a moderator. Just me and Azz left on Planet OFF lol

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top