Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 01:35 AM

Re: If you had the time to travel around the country

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Ok can't wait
You can tell them all how crazy I really am.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 08:25 AM

I use the kitchen here, when my sink gets too full of washing up !!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Roya...IcLTXjBQck7wM:
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
That invitation was already extended to you by me some months ago matey when I told you about our local brewery in Lewes a little town just 8 miles away from me.

https://search.aol.co.uk/aol/image?q...&s_chn=wm&rd=1
Sounds good, Joe, and I haven't forgotten about the earlier invitation. It's just expensive and more the time for me at the moment. Sometime I will get around to visiting members though

Originally Posted by d00d ->
And Hull .... don't want any trouble, just seems a nice place.
There's no more trouble in Hull than any other large city, d00d. You'd be safe with me bud

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I visited many places around the UK running marathons and fell runs, and the rest I managed to get to as a courier. What a great Idea Floydy to visit some of the members of the forum. If I'd still been a courier I would have probably visited a town, city or industrial Estate near you.....Any member coming to, or through, South Yorkshire send me a PM and there will be a warm welcome and cup of Yorkshire Tea waiting for you....Or Coffee if you prefer.....

I like the idea of touring round the coast of Britain in a camper van, but I would much prefer to walk round but I may have left it too late......
See you very soon I reckon, Bob
Incidentally, we've just come back from Hornsea this morning. Had a beautiful Sunday lunch in the Marine pub on the seafront there
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 10:23 PM

I'd go to the northernmost parts of Scotland and see the northern lights from there. Would love to visit the Scilly Isles but getting there is so complicated. They look really stunning. Or spending the whole Summer on the Lleyn Peninsula would be bliss.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'd go to the northernmost parts of Scotland and see the northern lights from there. Would love to visit the Scilly Isles but getting there is so complicated. They look really stunning. Or spending the whole Summer on the Lleyn Peninsula would be bliss.
Oh yes Lleyn Lleyn!!
No place like it in sunshine!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Then mind and pack your thermals, the aurora only dances in the winter months.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top