Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 09:46 PM

Re: Get ya kit off !!!!

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I might have done something like this at one time - I've certainly been naked in the sea a couple of times - but to join families in a nudist attraction, I think it's not right. If it was just adult couples then yes, I'd probably go for it (although my wife would hate the idea!)

Children should not be brought up to see anyone else than their parents naked, that just isn't normal is it?
I've been mulling this one over...
I suppose if you were a kid born to a naturist family
It would appear quite normal I suppose

It de-sexualises nudity to a certain extent..
Seeing it as a natural, almost "naked ape" vulnerable state
Rather than an "ok I'm ready for ya!" thing..
I'm not sure...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 09:55 PM

That's right.
I guess if I was in my 20's on an "anything goes" Club 18-30 holiday or such like, I'd love to dabble and flaunt a bit (or a lot lol!).
Oh to be young, free and single again!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 09:57 PM

But what is the attraction ( in a non sexual way ) of naturism ? Hot day I can understand the bikini beach thing , I can certainly understand the swimming /warm water thing sensation .. but whilst I’ve nothing against it if that’s your thing I can’t say i understand why groups of people like to get together and walk around naked for a day , week, month , year whatever
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
But what is the attraction ( in a non sexual way ) of naturism ? Hot day I can understand the bikini beach thing , I can certainly understand the swimming /warm water thing sensation .. but whilst I’ve nothing against it if that’s your thing I can’t say i understand why groups of people like to get together and walk around naked for a day , week, month , year whatever
I'll stick to skinny dipping ta!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 09:13 AM

So March ... Blackpool ... storm Freya ... and these get their kit off for a roller coaster .... must be mad !!!!

Thrill streakers! Nudists set naked rollercoaster riding world record
https://mol.im/a/6767595

A record 195 people hurtled down the Grand National rollercoaster at Blackpool's beach on Saturday night
The high turnout of nude riders smashed the previous record of 102 people, set in Southend in 2010
It was run by British Naturism for their annual weekend in Blackpool and included members of the public
A British theme park has scooped the world record for the most naked people on a rollercoaster.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Recently, I went out with someone who liked to go skinny dipping. He asked me if l would like to participate.

After the thought of the sight of me waddling in the nude, into the water and the sight of his manscaped body... errm, Thanks but no thanks....l’ll take a rain check on this one!
That's the whole point though Arty. We are all self conscious about our bodies, and going naked breaks down those barriers and gives you no place to hide. It's the freedom to express yourself and not to worry about what other people think of you. We are a curious species and to remove one's clothes in front of others will cause interest and excitement for only a short time, it soon wears off and becomes accepted and normal because we are all different; warts and all; nobody would embarrass themselves by staring or commenting on your body when they have their own hang up's.

It's got nothing to do with what others think, it's all about the liberty and excitement you feel by stripping away everything that nature considers unnatural....You may even get to like it Arty...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I might have done something like this at one time - I've certainly been naked in the sea a couple of times - but to join families in a nudist attraction, I think it's not right. If it was just adult couples then yes, I'd probably go for it (although my wife would hate the idea!)

Children should not be brought up to see anyone else than their parents naked, that just isn't normal is it?
Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I agree, Floydy. No way would I feel happy being nude in front of kids. I wouldn't even do that in front of my grandkids!
Yes! Absolutely....
I don't believe it's a family thing, it's more personal and adult than that and children should not be included.

I was brought up in a house where nudity was accepted while bathing or dressing, and I regularly witnessed both parents scurrying from the bathroom to the bedroom to get dressed, and I would do the same. But there seemed to be a time when it began to feel embarrassing and unnatural and it stopped.

Same in my house when my daughter was young, but there came a time when it didn't seem right. I certainly wouldn't like to see or be seen by anybody elses kids, and I can't see the sense of pursuing everyday tasks with others in the nude, totally unpractical.
Sunbathing, Swimming, Saunas and the occasional deserted wild place provide all the opportunities for casting off my kit that I require, but it needs to be warm!

By being a member of a naturist group would it take something away from the excitement, intrigue and the slight feeling of being naughty that makes going nude all that much more special.....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 11:37 AM

PMSL ...I've been skinny dipping many times with My late Husband in the Loch/sea...but never thought to join a nudist group..erm..what do the Men do if the sight of all those gorgeous nude Ladies kinda turns Them on?...do They give Their dangly bit a good talking to and tell it to behave
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

04-03-2019, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
PMSL ...I've been skinny dipping many times with My late Husband in the Loch/sea...but never thought to join a nudist group..erm..what do the Men do if the sight of all those gorgeous nude Ladies kinda turns Them on?...do They give Their dangly bit a good talking to and tell it to behave
Cold water has way of reducing ones ardour May....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Cold water has way of reducing ones ardour May....
Aye,but Ye'v gorra come outta the water sometime..like the Lass in the 'teeny weeny polkadot bikini'

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top