Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 02:07 PM

easy way to annoy a motorist

As a driver is getting out of his car call over to him/her asd ask if they have had a look at the back wheel on the other side.

Naturally they go and look, or say no, and usually ask what about it.

Come back and just say "It is that round thing under the car with rubber around it"

THEN RUN it is great fun seeing the look on their face.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 02:14 PM

Re: easy way to annoy a motorist

You have a strange sense of humour RS
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 02:20 PM

Mad fool.
Ask them where the spare wheel is, on a new car!!!!
I don't have one.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Mad fool.
Ask them where the spare wheel is, on a new car!!!!
I don't have one.
Funny you should say that, same when Sue got her Honda civic estate. I insisted she had a spare wheel so got a new space saver from ebay. Sue didn't think she would need one and spending money needlessly

Lucky I did as a few weeks later the car went down a nasty pothole and damaged a car tyre. She called out the RAC and the first thing he asked was if she had a spare tyre. He did say that I had done the right thing etc.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Funny you should say that, same when Sue got her Honda civic estate. I insisted she had a spare wheel so got a new space saver from ebay. Sue didn't think she would need one and spending money needlessly

Lucky I did as a few weeks later the car went down a nasty pothole and damaged a car tyre. She called out the RAC and the first thing he asked was if she had a spare tyre. He did say that I had done the right thing etc.
Oh, I didn't pay the extra. Now I am worried, but I do have breakdown cover with the RAC.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 03:49 PM

Years ago, l was very naughty. I used to wave down Reliant Robins and tell the driver they had lost a wheel!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top