Join for free
Page 2 of 29 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 03:32 PM

Re: Whats Next for Brexit ?

Originally Posted by Bread ->
A hard Brexit does not put us at significant disadvantage. It's a complete myth.

There will be some turbulence while we get our policies, laws and trading arrangements sorted but its only short term.

Either way, 2 weeks today we will find out..
I hope you are right. If so, the effects for the EU, being ten times bigger than the UK, will be minimal. The EU needn't worry about the UK leaving.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I hope you are right. If so, the effects for the EU, being ten times bigger than the UK, will be minimal. The EU needn't worry about the UK leaving.
With your negative interest rates and collapsing economy.

Bye bye !
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 04:08 PM

How will any country have any faith in dealing with the UK anymore after all these shenanigans? What will they be thinking of us? The UK is a laughing stock.

May will disappear quickly just like Caneron did and leave us in an even worse mess.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 04:38 PM

With your negative interest rates and collapsing economy.

Bye bye !
You better hope to be wrong. Where will you be exporting to?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
You better hope to be wrong. Where will you be exporting to?

Thats not the question you should be asking. You should be asking who will we be importing from ... bearing in mind we will be your biggest single market on the 29th March ... and we will be looking the other way.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 05:26 PM

A "hard" Brexit will do enormous damage.

A "soft" Brexit is pointless.

So: revoke Article 50, grow up and stop acting like bloody little Englanders.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 05:29 PM

I’m all for a nuclear option
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

15-03-2019, 06:19 PM

Thats not the question you should be asking. You should be asking who will we be importing from ... bearing in mind we will be your biggest single market on the 29th March ... and we will be looking the other way.
Do you invent these statements yourself or is there a liar's database. The EU exports amount to 1800 billion euro, of which go 295 billion to the UK. Approx. 16%.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 06:40 PM

A hard Brexit does not put us at significant disadvantage. It's a complete myth.

There will be some turbulence while we get our policies, laws and trading arrangements sorted but its only short term.

Either way, 2 weeks today we will find out..
Hi

Once again you post complete lies.

Prove me wrong, dead simple.

Name one other G20 Country which is solely dependant on WTO Rules.

Easier still, name one other G20 Country which has 94% of it's exports subject to WTO Tariffs, which is what we are about to do with a Hard Brexit.

Your earlier post on what to do in the event of a Hard Brexit showed a deficit of £31 Billion a year
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

15-03-2019, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Once again you post complete lies.

Prove me wrong, dead simple.

Name one other G20 Country which is solely dependant on WTO Rules.

Easier still, name one other G20 Country which has 94% of it's exports subject to WTO Tariffs, which is what we are about to do with a Hard Brexit.

Your earlier post on what to do in the event of a Hard Brexit showed a deficit of £31 Billion a year

How many of the 28 have left the EU before ?

Who says we will operate with all countries on WTO terms?

I doubt you have ever imported or exported anything in your life

What's the right answer to the 31 billion a year issue you have with my other post because I'm not sure how you get to this figure. Can you show me your calculation?

Page 2 of 29 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top