Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 10:22 PM

Toyota To Build New Car In UK

A bad one for the feckless EU stooges and Remoaners here !

Toyota will build new electric hybrid car for Suzuki in Britain in welcome boost for beleaguered motor industry

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-Britain.html
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 10:36 PM

Re: Toyota To Build New Car In UK

Great post !
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Great post !
Do I read correctly? This covers the three years between 2020 and 2023, when toyota ends production in case of a no deal brexit.

Toyota expects production to start in late 2020 at its Welsh plant in Deeside and its factory in Burnaston, Derbyshire.

No new jobs will be created but it is hoped the move will help safeguard the future of the two sites, which employ around 3,200 people in total.

Just two weeks ago, Toyota Europe's CEO Johan van Zyl warned the firm could end production in Britain by 2023 should the country exit the European Union without a deal.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 11:11 PM

I was just about to post that Solasch will be along in a moment to rain on this and here you are. Banchory, OldFogie ,Gandalf and itsme must be asleep
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2019, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Banchory, OldFogie ,Gandalf and itsme must be asleep
Or rather they coincidentally can't all post at exactly the same time!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
I was just about to post that Solasch will be along in a moment to rain on this and here you are. Banchory, OldFogie ,Gandalf and itsme must be asleep
Everyone who can read could have made that comment of mine. Only with eyes closed you can miss that fact.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

21-03-2019, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Or rather they coincidentally can't all post at exactly the same time!
They could, but the types of you are not to be convinced however many people show you evidence.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
A bad one for the feckless EU stooges and Remoaners here !

Toyota will build new electric hybrid car for Suzuki in Britain in welcome boost for beleaguered motor industry

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-Britain.html

Yep! says it right there "THE BELEAGUERED" motor industry.

But I've got a cunning plan, lets leave without a deal and make it 10 times worse.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

But I've got a cunning plan, lets leave without a deal and make it 10 times worse.
As you are often bent to say "Can you provide a link, or any other evidence, that this will be the case?"
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

It wouldn't have been beleaguered if some bright spark hadn't decided to put the dampeners on Diesels and blame it on leaving the EU.....Yer, that'll win the remainers a few votes in Sunderland...Between the greens and the EU this country will be wasted....

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top