Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 05:32 PM

Re: Ode To. Theresa May

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Once again Solash we agree on most things.
But you have just listed most of my reasons for leaving and
You are giving them as reasons for staying
We are , like our POS. HOC
In stale mate old chap

Regards,. Donkeyman.
You are right. We are keeping each other in a wrestler's deadlock, slowly shuffeling to the precipice. Just like your factions in the HoC holding each other in headlocks and shuffeling to their downfall and the country's drop in the brexitravine.
Unsure
UK
Unsure is male  Unsure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
stand up for Britain and no longer allow those bullies to ride roughshod over us as they have done from the beginning.

You keep saying we are being "bullied" which is a strange emotive term when applied to a political situation of our own making. Can you please give specific examples of this bullying?

So far as I can see, the EU have patiently set down their position in writing, have been totally united, attended hundreds of meetings with the UK only to find that the UK government agreed a deal which massively failed in our own parliament. How are we being bullied by the EU?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Unsure ->
You keep saying we are being "bullied" which is a strange emotive term when applied to a political situation of our own making. Can you please give specific examples of this bullying?

So far as I can see, the EU have patiently set down their position in writing, have been totally united, attended hundreds of meetings with the UK only to find that the UK government agreed a deal which massively failed in our own parliament. How are we being bullied by the EU?
Theresa agreed adeal verbally, with Jean Claude then came back
to uk and found nobody liked it.But, l agree with most of the rest
of what you said Unsure

Regards Donkeyman.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
You are right. We are keeping each other in a wrestler's deadlock, slowly shuffeling to the precipice. Just like your factions in the HoC holding each other in headlocks and shuffeling to their downfall and the country's drop in the brexitravine.
We agree once again Solash

Regards, Donkeyman.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Theresa agreed adeal verbally, with Jean Claude then came back
to uk and found nobody liked it.But, l agree with most of the rest
of what you said Unsure

Regards Donkeyman.
The verbal deal was in fact 585 pages iif text. I advise you to read it. Seems not even your mp's have taken the time to do so. Not that ignorance keeps them from voicing an opinion. Just like brexiteers.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2019, 12:26 PM

The verbal deal was in fact 585 pages iif text. I advise you to read it. Seems not even your mp's have taken the time to do so. Not that ignorance keeps them from voicing an opinion. Just like brexiteers.
Its the Treaty of Berlin
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

29-03-2019, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Its the Treaty of Berlin
In the HoC they call it the withdrawal deal.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2019, 04:21 PM

In the HoC they call it the withdrawal deal.
Its a surrender bill.

The reason the backstop is so unpopular is that it gives us a vision of what being in the EU will be like for everyone in about 5 years.

It's awful and should never have been brought to the commons.

You will be voting to leave soon - I bet you get the same document
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2019, 06:10 PM

Theresa who?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

29-03-2019, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Its a surrender bill.

The reason the backstop is so unpopular is that it gives us a vision of what being in the EU will be like for everyone in about 5 years.

It's awful and should never have been brought to the commons.

You will be voting to leave soon - I bet you get the same document
Strange. Brexiters keep telling that the backstop in effect keeps you in the EU. So your vision reflects the present situation. Being the ninth economic country in the world, it is not that bad?

I'll be voting for my mep in the european election. Just like you by the way.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top