Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:31 AM

Bit Rude.

Is some strong language in this so be warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiUFPjulTW8
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 09:36 AM

Re: Bit Rude.

That is brilliant...gosh still laughing here...brilliant!!!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 10:14 AM

Strong language? You mean the F word? Shit mate, I've heard it once or twice before. I'm still wondering the meaning of it. It's actually used frequently on our ABC TV. Pleeped out of course, but we know it's that extremely nasty word.
The thing that gets me is that people usually burst into laughter when that naughty word pops up.
I wonder, if we changed the F word to, let's say a C word like Cricket, would that become a swear word in time?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 10:23 AM

Thanks Galty, brilliant!.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 10:40 AM

That was brilliant! Thanks for posting that galty. What made me laugh the most was ' Benedict Cumbertwat'.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
is some strong language in this so be warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiufpjultw8

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Strong language? You mean the F word? Shit mate, I've heard it once or twice before. I'm still wondering the meaning of it. It's actually used frequently on our ABC TV. Pleeped out of course, but we know it's that extremely nasty word.
The thing that gets me is that people usually burst into laughter when that naughty word pops up.
I wonder, if we changed the F word to, let's say a C word like Cricket, would that become a swear word in time?
I thought 'Cricket' was a swear word in Oz last year.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
That is brilliant...gosh still laughing here...brilliant!!!
Galty, Naughty but brilliant!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top