Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 07:26 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone.

Guess what ... it's raining! Good excuse to stay indoors.

I have two tasks to perform today on behalf of a friend.

Task ! - some genealogical research. She is trying to trace a relative who emigrated to America in the 1800s. Not much to go on but we do have a very faded letter from New York. This will be fun for me - I love doing research.

Task 2 - may not be so much fun - not sure about this one. My friend has 'anxiety problems' and had gone to visit a 'healer' on the recommendation of her neighbour. This healer has tried to recruit my friend into something which I think sounds bit dodgy - a bit like a cult. Her PC is on the blink - so I said I would see what I could find out about them.

Should keep me quiet for awhile!!

Have a lovely day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 07:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning Silver Tabby and all who follow.

Another grey, overcast morning here and it's cold again. No gardening, that's for sure. Plenty of mundane household chores to do though, like the gardening there's always something to do!

Your day sounds, well, 'interesting' Silver Tabby, you will have fun doing all that.

Enjoy your day everyone, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 08:17 AM

Morning all.

I'm not having any fun like you Tabs.

Nothing planned for today.

Its very foggy here.

Have a nice day all.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 09:02 AM

Morning all, nothing planned for today, might be going out for lunch, not sure yet...enjoy your day everyone..
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 09:03 AM

Hello everyone, I trust you are all well and in fine fettle. Have a good day, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 09:14 AM

Good morning everybody.

We're out for Sunday lunch with the family.
No other plans except to tackle the pile of washing I brought back from my hols on Friday.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 10:32 AM

Good morning all

Had a lovely day out in Weston yesterday, it was sunny and warm. Looks like they are preparing for Easter, there were trampolines, kiddies rides, ice cream huts etc on the sands and the donkeys were busy giving the young children rides up and down the beach.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 10:39 AM

Morning all.

Still cold and grey here, I do wish the sun would shine, it makes me feel so much better. I've never liked 'grey days.'

Think I'll hoover round, then put me coat on and get outside. So much to do and I can't keep up with the gardening jobs at the mo.

Be good.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 11:34 AM

Good Morning everyone
Sunny here
Have a lovely day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 01:42 PM

Just had pouring of rain, now looking brighter and fog has gone.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top