Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 05:38 PM

Re: Something To Think About.

Dare I say it....Could this be something to do with EI? and it's application. Whatever it is thought provoking.

Mind you if I was that man with a rock on his back I would be shouting at the woman something terrible. Vice versa if I was the woman hanging on hoping the man would pull me up and save me from the snake I wouldn't half be giving that man some welli.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
One of the reasons why I consider all of the possibilities before slagging someone off....Some things are not always as they seem at first glance...

I can assure you,I was slagging you off,in the religion thread,a few days back,but only under my breath!.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I can assure you,I was slagging you off,in the religion thread,a few days back,but only under my breath!.
No problem Pauline, I never take umbridge, I will accept a nice hug though.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top