Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 01:46 PM

Re: Your Fear?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, for some women, success and money doesn’t only talk, it seduces them! Ha!

Donald Trumps underpants? I haven’t seen or heard about those. Not Stars and Stripes?!!
l would have thought, he wouldn’t wear any!
Like these, probably:
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 01:48 PM

Pauline, Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, for some women, success and money doesn’t only talk, it seduces them! Ha!

Donald Trumps underpants? I haven’t seen or heard about those. Not Stars and Stripes?!!
l would have thought, he wouldn’t wear any!

Do you know,Art,my son and I,we're only talking about this the other evening,

Not Donald Trumps under pants,

Do you think these famous men know that the woman only want them for their money?(some)

I guess they don't care,if they are getting their leg over a beautiful young woman,it's worth losing all that money,or some of it anyway!.if they divorce.?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I fear of the House being on Fire (Thatch roof etc).
I fear over going to the Dentist.
I fear of Big Spiders coming to get me.
Susie, Your roof is insured, isn’t it? It’s never gone on fire before, has it?

I used to fear the dentist, until l saw my mother with gums and her teeth in a cup of Steradent. The fear soon went!

Spiders well, it could be worse. It could be triffids and aliens!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Listening to others on here about their fears of death.
I don't fear it myself, but I worry about family and friends all the time. I just can't get those thoughts out of my mind and I wonder if I'm obsessed by it in some way. It's horrible to be honest.
Floydy, That sounds more like, anxiety?
Worry when it happens and live your life for now.

Gosh, l am starting to sound like an Evangelist!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 02:13 PM

Listening to others on here about their fears of death.
I don't fear it myself, but I worry about family and friends all the time. I just can't get those thoughts out of my mind and I wonder if I'm obsessed by it in some way. It's horrible to be honest.

Anxiety can cause fear,if you have never experienced both,how can anyone relate?...I am sorry you feel this way,it must be awful!.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 03:10 PM

Floydy, That sounds more like, anxiety?
Worry when it happens and live your life for now.

Gosh, l am starting to sound like an Evangelist!
That's good advice Artangel. There's been a lot to fear (maybe a cross between worry and fear) as regards family matters over recent years. Enough to dampen the spirit.

However, I'm now training myself not to think about the scenarios I can't do anything about that could happen in the future. I'll deal with them as they arise for as long as I can. I'm sure I'll sleep better if I can win with this.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 04:04 PM

If you fell from a great height onto a million marshmallows you'd be glad of them Primus
You have a point there floydy
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 04:12 PM

As they say,, don’t sweat the small stuff,

Fear of dying...no..can I do anything about it...no,
Fear of a loved one dying...maybe..can I do anything about it..no
Live your life,
Death is like sitting in a traffic queue approaching a roundabout...we all get our turn..
Stuff out of your control you can do little about
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 04:22 PM

Another morbid thought is me snuffing it, and no one even knowing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2019, 05:15 PM

I'm always cautious about approaching dogs while out running, so my fear would be to receive one serious bite that would end my running ...

I had a few small bites while working as a postman, but one day while out running a collie sneaked up behind and helped himself to a piece of my leg....It was serious enough to have to visit the A&E...

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top