Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 07:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning all.

Glad you had some sleep Tabs.

Carol Inflammatory Markets are nothing to worry about, I did have it at one time but that seems to have vanished now.

I don't iron my clothes any more, I did when I was working, but now being retired, my Husband and I only wear Jogging bottoms and T-Shirts, so not worth ironing.

Its raining and misty here.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 08:32 AM

Good morning all dull and damp out, looks like we had rain during the night.

Going into town shortly for some odds and ends.

Enjoy your day everyone
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 08:49 AM

Good morning - Dull and and the air is very still. I'll go to our friend's allotment this morning, continue with the fence building and hope it doesn't rain.

Got to go to the wheelchair shop this afternoon and get some solid tyres for the wheelchair. Mrs mart arrived home from the Bead Show (at Sandown) with a puncture and a slight tilt to the left. Inner tube perished and irreparable. I could fit new inner tubes but solid tyres will be better.

I hope everyone has the best possible day.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 09:28 AM

Good Morning everyone
Lovely sunshine today.
Have a lovely day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

Carol Inflammatory Markets are nothing to worry about, I did have it at one time but that seems to have vanished now.

I think they must be in some cases Susie or I wouldn't be feeling so lifeless & off my food. The doctor seems quite concerned anyway...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 11:15 AM

A belated good morning everyone grey and drizzly here not at all pleasant.

I needed to pop out first thing to buy fresh vegetables for lunch, I just need to marinade some now before roasting them in the oven to have with a potato salad.
I was going to go to town to get my prescription but think I will leave it until tomorrow.

Enjoy your day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 08:20 PM

Let's hope your blood tests come back good Carol and your GP will sort it out.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top