Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:18 PM

Re: Aeroplane stories.

On one flight to SA there was a large man with very greasy hair and abundant dandruff in front of me, he kept rubbing his head against the headrest, put me off my lunch.
We got sprayed with something while on the ground at Los Palmas, I think it was, or it might have been somewhere African. Bug spray or something, I don't remember exactly.
On the way back from the US one time, when the catering strike was on, we had to have vouchers for McDonalds. I was on my own with two kids, they were about 6 at the time.
There was also a bit of food served on the flight. My grand daughter took exception to the man across the aisle having a veggie meal and had a complete meltdown about it (difficult child). I hid in the toilet and thought about bailing out over the Atlantic.

Never took her anywhere after that!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:34 PM

Re: Aeroplane stories.

I did get really annoyed on a flight to America

We flew with Virgin Airlines whom I thought were meant to be very good, For a start they had no Pringles on board, so that set me off.

As soon as we took off the geezer in front stuck his chair right back with no warning. When the food came round (if you could call it that) I asked the air stewardess if we needed to have our seats in the upright position. She said we did so I asked her to tell the 'Bald ******' sitting in front of me. I knew he was bald because that had been my view for an hour or so.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top