Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 11:11 AM

Adele Being Adele

Morning all. Just thought I would bring some humour to this rather gloomy Monday morning by showing you a clip of my all time favourite clip from the Graham Norton Show in which one of my favourite singers - Adele - goes in disguise and auditions to be - what else - but Adele. It's really funny and never fails to cheer me up when I watch it. Hope you enjoy the clip.

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 11:19 AM

Re: Adele Being Adele

very good ....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 11:40 AM

I remember watching that. Brilliant!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:35 PM

Wow! That was amazing. The moment when they twigged she was actually Adele brought tears to my eyes. I love Adele, have always liked her & I saw on TV when she played at Glastonbury, she's lovely.
I wonder if they did decide who was the best of the Adele impersonators though, or was it just an entertainment to see if they would realise straight away.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 12:45 PM

A brilliant singer yes but with the foulest of mouths , I would not take my grandchildren to see her perform live as the F word and others is used all the time . Such a shame .I watched a performance on TV with my sister and was so shocked by her language . I'm not able to remember the live show I think it was in Australia.

But she us a great singer without a doubt
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
A brilliant singer yes but with the foulest of mouths , I would not take my grandchildren to see her perform live as the F word and others is used all the time . Such a shame .I watched a performance on TV with my sister and was so shocked by her language . I'm not able to remember the live show I think it was in Australia.

But she us a great singer without a doubt
My thoughts exactly it does pour out of her gob and anyone looking for manure for their rhubarb would do themselves a great favour by following her with a bucket.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 03:27 PM

Great singer and a very good songwriter.

Her cover of Bob Dylan's Make You Feel My Love is one of the best-ever covers of any of his songs.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 04:11 PM

Never seen her live, I must admit, so didn't know about her potty mouth, but oh, what a singer/songwriter! I have most of her tracks, she is so talented and with such a beautifully unique voice.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 05:06 PM

I remember seeing that, made me laugh
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 06:17 PM

SG, Before l watched the clip. I wondered if it would be full of expletives!
She is a great singer but l am not a big fan.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top