Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 01:50 PM

Motivation

What gets you motivated each day?
Are there certain tasks, that you drag your feet to complete?
Are you one of those that puts things off, to the last minute?

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 02:03 PM

Re: Motivation

I'm afraid i'm one of those who keep putting things off.

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 02:20 PM

I am not motivated & I am easily side tracked too. Take this morning, I started off doing the washing very slowly, then went into the bath room to get towels to wash & ended up washing the bath room floor instead, now I have to wash the towels.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I am not motivated & I am easily side tracked too. Take this morning, I started off doing the washing very slowly, then went into the bath room to get towels to wash & ended up washing the bath room floor instead, now I have to wash the towels.
Same with me some days Tiff. I was Spring cleaning, then decided to do some repairs, now skiving off on here.
At least my online work is complete for today.
Oh look, the sun is out, I could just sit in my garden.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 02:30 PM

I'm not feeling very motivated at all at the moment. These dogs of my daughter's are so unfriendly that I'm hating it every time I take them out.
It's so frustrating and I've become a bit of a social pariah at the dog park.

On top of that I am finding I get very easily distrac Oh look a bit pigeon in the garden.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

08-04-2019, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I'm not feeling very motivated at all at the moment. These dogs of my daughter's are so unfriendly that I'm hating it every time I take them out.
It's so frustrating and I've become a bit of a social pariah at the dog park.

On top of that I am finding I get very easily distrac Oh look a bit pigeon in the garden.
Sorry, you are struggling with the dogs.
All the pigeons around here are courting, putting on a right show.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 02:34 PM

Usually getting to the pool for 7am and finding it quiet My swim seems to set me up for the day, I feel great once I'm done and heading back along the coast road to home. The view always fills me with delight too, I love that Dunnet Headland.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dunnet Headland.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	9199  
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

08-04-2019, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Usually getting to the pool for 7am and finding it quiet My swim seems to set me up for the day, I feel great once I'm done and heading back along the coast road to home. The view always fills me with delight too, I love that Dunnet Headland.
That sounds lovely Roxy. I should go swimming more often.
Ooh, you might have motivated me. x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 03:30 PM

Not a lot gets me motivated these days tbh.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

08-04-2019, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not a lot gets me motivated these days tbh.
LEGGINGS.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top