Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 05:53 PM

Re: Your favourite outfits of all time.

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
This was another dress this time for my 21st B/D It was peach & white & lacy. Ex boy friend is with me, the sailor.
I have no idea what happened to either dresses, guess Mum gave them away.
I haven't worn a dress for years, for me it's jeans & tees.
Me too Tiffany, and in two sizes larger than my young days! definitely a jeans, cords or jammy bottoms with t-shirt woman these days. The only bit of fashion I wear during the summer nowadays are my many kaftans, long and short!

At least when I am wearing my kaftan, no need to loosen any belt if I indulge and eat too much!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Me too Tiffany, and in two sizes larger than my young days! definitely a jeans, cords or jammy bottoms with t-shirt woman these days. The only bit of fashion I wear during the summer nowadays are my many kaftans, long and short!

At least when I am wearing my kaftan, no need to loosen any belt if I indulge and eat too much!
A bit more than two sizes larger for me. I've rather let it all out & at my age can't be bothered to do anything about it.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 08:15 PM

A bit more than two sizes larger for me. I've rather let it all out & at my age can't be bothered to do anything about it.
Crikey, I am still size 10, you now have me worried.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 08:54 PM

three quarter length jacket, drain pipes, winklepickers.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 09:37 PM

A dress my Gran bought for me to wear to a 'Posh' do I went to. You can't really see it in this pic, the only one I have of me wearing it, but it was different shades of green, from light at the top to darker near the hem. The squiggles were a much darker green than the rest of the dress. BTW I'm the one next to my Mum & Bro is on the left of me.
What a lovely photo!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 09:42 PM

It's not about the outfit but more about how well you fitted it, it is difficult walking with a drainpipe on each leg.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 09:48 PM

I am fortunate, its back to Off the peg nowadays.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 09:54 PM

A dress my Gran bought for me to wear to a 'Posh' do I went to. You can't really see it in this pic, the only one I have of me wearing it, but it was different shades of green, from light at the top to darker near the hem. The squiggles were a much darker green than the rest of the dress. BTW I'm the one next to my Mum & Bro is on the left of me.
This was another dress this time for my 21st B/D It was peach & white & lacy. Ex boy friend is with me, the sailor.
I have no idea what happened to either dresses, guess Mum gave them away.
I haven't worn a dress for years, for me it's jeans & tees.
Tiff, what lovely photos! In the 2nd photo you remind me of someone off the Telly, but for the life of me I can't think who it is!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2019, 10:03 PM

This is a beautiful dress - that I would love to have owned. My lovely Auntie Chriss's wedding dress.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

10-04-2019, 10:04 PM

A dress and coat that I made to attend a friend's wedding. Pale yellow lace with navy accessories.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top